Earth Therapeutics Dream Zone Sleep Mask
  • One of the things I enjoy doing with the mask when my migraines become ridiculously painful is I place the mask in the freezer for ten minutes to make it ice cold and then I place it on my eyes and that helps ease my migraine pains away even more
  • I would not recommend tossing the mask into the washer machine to get it clean because it the machine and detergents used in the washer machine can be rough on the mask and damage it badly
  • The price I paid for my sleep mask was eight dollars at drugstore

• by Elise

I get extremely painful migraines with the aura with the throbbing pain in the head that hurts my whole face and causes me to become very nauseas. One of the items I use to make handling a migraine a bit more bearable is the Earth Therapeutics Dream Zone Sleep Mask. The reason why I use the sleep mask is because it blocks out all light so I can rest soundly to rid my migraine faster while it releases this soothing florally scent that is calming to my physically and mentally which also helps ease the migraine.

The color of the mask I have is this deep midnight blue color

and it has little star and moon patterns on the front. The head part of the mask is cotton elastic band that stretched to fit my head just right so I can make sure it is tightly to my eye air so no light gets in. One of the things I really like about the mask is how soft, silky and heavy it is, which makes the mask easy to sleep with because it is comfortable and does not move around at all when I wiggle in my sleep or while I am resting and trying to rid a migraine.

One of the things I enjoy doing with the ...

• mask when my migraines become ridiculously painful is I place the mask in the freezer for ten minutes to make it ice cold and then I place it on my eyes and that helps ease my migraine pains away even more. I also love that the mask is made from pure cotton and silk and is easy to wash by hand when it gets dirty. I would not recommend tossing the mask into the washer machine to get it clean because it the machine and detergents used in the washer machine can be rough on the mask and damage it badly.

The price I paid for my sleep mask

was eight dollars at drugstore.com because it was more affordable at that price for me, but you can also get the mask at Earth Therapeutics as well which is where I got my first mask. The first mask my friend ended up taking because she tried it out for her headache when she was over my house and fell in love with how well it worked with blocking out light. I can say this sleep mask is definitely one I would recommend anyone to use to help them ease a migraine headache away or block out the light while their sleeping because that is just what this mask does for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342111594640830/k2311a112/11.2.12