Shabby Chic White Belgravia Dressing Table Mirror  » Furniture  »
amazon
  • I thought to buy mirror from the same store but it was very expensive
  • I loved the product and fully recommend to others

• by sraf

My daughter selected white furniture for her room. We bought every thing white that included white Chester drawer, white book rack , white site table and a beautiful rod iron bed in white colour. The room looked beautiful with light pink shade wall and the same pink curtains.

Then I realised I missed some thing in her room??? well yes, a

mirror!! I thought to buy mirror from the same store but it was very expensive. Then a thought came to my mind to check Amazon web site. I always get some thing reasonability priced from Amazon. I actually love the site.

I ordered a white mirror perfectly matching my daughter’s rest of the furniture. It is very pretty looking white mirror in wood frame. The mirror is perfect for the top of Chester drawer. French Shabby Chic White Belgravia Dressing Table Mirror has three nice size drawers to keep little girly things like clips, jewellery or any thing that belongs to dressing table.

The Mirror is beautiful. It is white painted finish on wood, reasonably priced and has little details of wood craft around the ...

• Shabby Chic White Belgravia Dressing Table Mirror
      mirror. The mirror was delivered in two piece set. The bottom drawer and a mirror. I just fixed them without any difficulty. My daughter loved it. I showed it to others and got compliments. It looked more expensive than its price.

There is lot s of good things about the Mirror. The size is perfect, not too big or little. The shape is

perfect. The capacity of drawers are good and handy. I loved the product and fully recommend to others.

My daughter is very happy. She said now the room look perfect. The Shabby Chic White Belgravia Dressing Table Mirror is perfect for girl’s room. She likes the drawers a lot. She keeps all her hair bands and clips in drawers. She is thankful for a nice gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572111594630830/k2311a112/11.2.12