Smooth Away hair removal  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • My mom ended up getting me it to try, i was excited at first and then was quickly disappointed once i tried it
  • I didn't even use all the pads because i thought it was such a bad product, i didn't want to use it anymore
  • I think some people would get a use out of it, but as a long term product, waste of money and i wouldn't recommend it

• by Mend

So like a good bit of people, I am lazy at times and want quick fixes. I saw the TV ad for this product and really wanted to try it out. But like all “as seen on tv” ads, everything is exaggerated. My mom ended up getting me it to try, i was excited at first and then was quickly disappointed once

i tried it.

You have to place the scrubbing pad thing on yourself, which i feel like if it’s not placed on right, effects more on the how well it works. On the ad, it showed them using the pad to easily removed this hair from a man’s chest and says it can be used for long hair. so i had let my hair on my legs and arms get longer to test that out. It made a small difference on the first go, but then it was quickly getting harder to use if you have too much oils on your skin. After that, i had to keep rubbing and rubbing to get it to do anything, and all that rubbing just started to burn ...

• Smooth Away hair removal
      from friction. I ended up getting like one use out of each pad. I didn’t even use all the pads because i thought it was such a bad product, i didn’t want to use it anymore. The little pads were for like small areas and the face, i could hardly get it to move very well on my face to get any
      sort of removal on that hair.

Maybe my hair is too this and it’s more for the thinner hair? But then that doesn’t explain the ad with them removing the hair from the guy’s chest, besides just to get your hopes up.

I think some people would get a use out of it, but as a long term product, waste of money and i wouldn’t recommend it.

Smooth Away hair removal

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311111594621030/k2311a111/11.1.12