Dollar Tree Pet Training Pads  » Pets  »
  • I really am impressed with the Dollar Tree Pet Training Pads
  • I would definitely recommend this brand and you would save a lot of money

• by Katcha17701

When we adopted our Chihuahuas about a year ago, the previous owners had them trained to go to the bathroom on indoor training pads. I had never heard of such a thing, growing up my parents always took their dogs outside. Anyway, when we got Rosie and Nacho home they refused to go outside to the bathroom outside so we had

to purchase the training pads. I did some research and found that they sold them at my local Dollar Tree store so I was very excited about that.

I really am impressed with the Dollar Tree Pet Training Pads. They come in a pack of 4 and each large 22×22″ pad has an absorbent gel that locks in wetness in seconds to help prevent damage to floors, carpets, and other surfaces. They are heavy duty and don’t fall apart easily and are very easy to clean up you can just fold them up and throw them away. The pad does not stick to surfaces it is made of like a diaper like material which is also leak proof. The training pads are ...

• Dollar Tree Pet Training Pads
      also good for lining crates or carriers, under or around litter boxes and more.

The Dollar Trees brand is so much better than the others because they are so much less expensive and really work well. It really absorbs well and you don’t have to change it every time that your animal goes to the bathroom. They are the perfect size

and if you want to put something else under it I use a rubber pad I purchased at the pet store. I really don’t even need that.

I would definitely recommend this brand and you would save a lot of money. I stock up each time I go to the Dollar Tree. They come in a small plastic pack of 4 and they are worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291111594530930/k2311a111/11.1.12