zbiddy.com Penny Auction site  » Web sites  »
1.0
  • I was very upset to say the least and of course called and cancelled, but the company refunded me my money and let me keep my bids

• by Katcha17701

Awhile ago I was surfing the web and came across a website wwww.zbiddy.com that said that you could get all cool types of stuff like computers, camera’s, ipods, iphone’s, gift cards and much more for up to 99% off. I was intrigued and went to the website and scanned it over and learned it was a Penny Auction site called Zbiddy. I didn’t read the fine print (which was a mistake because it charged my card to buy bids). I was very upset to say the

least and of course called and cancelled, but the company refunded me my money and let me keep my bids. Therefore, I gave it a try.

At first I thought it was fun. I won 2 gift cards off of the website, one which was a Dick’s card worth $50 for $15.09 and a $15 Starbucks gift card for $5.10. I was excited and thought great this is so cool, but as you keep on going you end up spending more money than you would buying bids ...

• than you would buy just buying the item straight out. It is a rip off. It costs way too much money.

I also think that it is way too time consuming. I have spent hours sitting and trying to bid on items and there are way to many other people trying to bid on that same item that it goes on for hours. Every time you bid it only goes up 1 cent. It is a very lengthy process.

There is also the EZ Buddy feature which

some people might think is nice, but I absolutely hate it. When I am really trying to win something and right when you think you are going to win, an automatic bid that someone already scheduled previously is sent. It is so frustrating.

Overall, I really don’t care for this website the only good thing is that they have a daily spinner that you can spin to win free spins other than that I am done spending money on bids. No I would not recommend this website.

James says :

Penny auction sites are not scam (there are some which are, but most of them are not)
    It is easy to see which one is real and whichis fake.
    But generaly it is not hard to win auction on this type of websites, but you must make sure to have enough bids left, you don’t want to have 0 bids 10 seconds before auction ends

Zbiddy says :

Everyone thinks I work for these penny auction sites. There are some sites that are scams but I did research a lot of sites before settling on Zbiddy.com. It is a nice site and winning is easy here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201111594520930/k2311a111/11.1.12