Wegmans Creamy Peanut Butter  » Food  »
  • I think he is oblivious to the normal brands that I normally purchase of items because he came home with the Wegmans Creamy Peanut Butter
  • I am in love with JIF and always get it so when he showed up with Wegmans I thought to myself yuck
  • Our family uses a lot of peanut butter so we are always buying peanut butter so this is so convenient and easy
  • I would recommend this product to anyone it is very good and also would be good around the holidays for baking because it is cheaper
  • I will definitely be using it for my cookies for Christmas this year

• by Katcha17701

I normally do all of the grocery shopping for my household and when I sent my fiance to the store the other week to buy a few items I was shocked with what he brought back. I think he is oblivious to the normal brands that I normally purchase of items because he came home with the Wegmans Creamy Peanut Butter. I almost

died. I am in love with JIF and always get it so when he showed up with Wegmans I thought to myself yuck.

To my surprise the peanut butter is actually pretty good. It is very creamy and it is not to thick, the texture is perfect. It isn’t too sugary or salty so my taste buds don’t go crazy. It is healthier for you. It is gluten free, lactose free and good for vegans. It is fresh and I feel is an all around good tasting peanut butter. It also smells good. Of course like all peanut butter it is sticky, but it isn’t too dry. I didn’t have too much trouble with it being dry and chocking like I sometimes do.

I really like that ...

• Wegmans Creamy Peanut Butter
      it comes packaged in a plastic container because I am clumsy and my kids are always making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It is simple and easy to use. Our family uses a lot of peanut butter so we are always buying peanut butter so this is so convenient and easy.

The price isn’t bad either, when I took a look at the receipt

it was $1.99 for the 18oz jar. The way my family goes through peanut butter we might be looking in to buying this more often, but in a larger jar.

I would recommend this product to anyone it is very good and also would be good around the holidays for baking because it is cheaper. I will definitely be using it for my cookies for Christmas this year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271111594510930/k2311a111/11.1.12