Hot Topic Acrylic Ear Plugs
  • Overall, I love this item, but there are some cons as well
  • One thing I really love about these plugs is the color
  • I would recommend this product to others who are interested in stretching their ears

• by Katcha17701

An item I use on a daily basis is my ear plugs. They are for stretched ears, acrylic, and are from Hot Topic. The size is a 00, or about 10 mm. Their color is a bright green, and rather plain in pattern or single color. Overall, I love this item, but there are some cons as well.

Before I talk about the cons, let’s

talk about the good things about this product. One thing I really love about these plugs is the color! It is really vibrant and pretty to wear. Another thing is the fact that it is all one size and I don’t need to really worry about my ear holes shrinking or changing sizes. They aren’t hard at all to deal with. They are very easy to put in and do not fall out without the O-bands. If you don’t like the green or the size, you can get them in other colors and sizes to fit your personal needs.

Along with the pros, this item has some cons. One thing I really dislike is that the O-bands, (the rubber bands used to hold them in place so they do ...

• Hot Topic Acrylic Ear Plugs
      not fall from your ears) fall off really easily. I will wear the plugs with them on and they will fall off in the same day, if not the next. Also, if you forget to clean them daily they will really stink. Finally, they are acrylic, which isn’t too bad but wood is so much better for your ears and is recommended.

Overall a

great product and I love using them, as I do daily. Could be a little better, but the problems are minor. I would recommend this product to others who are interested in stretching their ears. They were not expensive and are not a rip off if you are looking into buying cheap durable plugs. My friends wear these as well, and love them just as much!

Alex says :

re : I would recommend this product to others who are interested in stretching their ears
Acrylic is super super bad for your ears. Its porous. Never usenit when stretching and Hot Topic just has bad quality plugs and jewelry anyway.

Nahashon Gikonyo says :

This is bare true,I used it too and found it really nice. Thank you for this amazing product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451111594500930/k2311a111/11.1.12