Pantene Split End Repair Creme  » Health  »
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anyone it works very well
  • It isn't expensive either I purchased it at Walmart for I think $5.99
  • Of course this doesn't get to the root of the problem but after continuous use this really helps with damage and split ends and the appearance of them

• by Katcha17701

Taking prescription medications sometimes means sacrificing healthy hair causing it to be very dry, brittle and very damaged. I take every precaution to not damage it anymore by not using any unnecessary appliances or products that will further ruin my hair. A women’s hair makes or breaks their day and really can put them in a terrible mood. One of the products that I started

using about a month ago is Pantene Split End Repair to help deal with the everyday stress that is put on my hair and damage that has already been done and is continuing to be done to my hair.

The reason that I chose Pantene is because it had Keratin protein, which rebuilds, restores and rejuvenates all types of hair. It is a smoothing cream and really makes your hair look so much healthier. It helps split ends with continued use and helps with damage and breakage. The ingredients are what make the product and the smell is great.

The split end treatment comes in a very easy to use bottle and is well packaged with a pump so you just pump as much as you want out. How I use ...

• Pantene Split End Repair Creme
      it is after I towel dry my hair, I comb through it and pump it once in my hand and spread the cream evenly through my hair combing through it some more and than again, I use a second pump, and distribute it evenly through my hair again. Two pumps is plenty and really works wonders.

I let my hair air dry and after it drys

all of the way my hair is so soft and smells so good. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone it works very well. It isn’t expensive either I purchased it at Walmart for I think $5.99. Of course this doesn’t get to the root of the problem but after continuous use this really helps with damage and split ends and the appearance of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431101594451031/k2311a1031/10.31.12