TurboFire Dvd Workout Fitness Program
  • I love to exercise and I always am looking for new and exciting fitness programs to test and try
  • My favorite fitness instructor is Chalene Johnson who is the instructor of Turbo Jam, Chalean Extreme and TurboFire
  • TurboFire is so unique and so amazing that there pro' s don't stop
  • I guess the music is the best it is remixed and digitally remastered to go with all of the moves and really get your body moving
  • I like the fact that she gives you an easier option to some of her moves so that you don't have to do all of the jumping which can be very challenging

• by Katcha17701

There are so many fitness programs out there to chose from and sometimes it can be so difficult to find the right one that will keep your interest. I love to exercise and I always am looking for new and exciting fitness programs to test and try. My favorite fitness instructor is Chalene Johnson who is the instructor of Turbo Jam, Chalean Extreme and TurboFire. TurboFire is my favorite exercise program ever! TurboFire is an extreme workout series based on the High Intensity Interval

Training (HIIT) fitness. Chalene means business in this workout program wow it is really no joke, but if you want results than take the challenge. I did and went from 220lbs. to 150lbs in 90 days.

There are absolutely no cons about her programs. TurboFire is so unique and so amazing that there pro’ s don’t stop. I guess the music is the best it is remixed and digitally remastered to go with all of the moves and really get your body moving. You break into a sweat almost immediately and stay that way from start to finish. I love loud music and the beats just keep you going and going and going. The option to ramp up the music is on some of the discs which is nice because the louder the better for me. Nice feature. I really the song choices too, she mixes it up with new and old music.

I really like Chalene as an instructor she is so inspiring and has so much energy. She ...

• TurboFire Dvd Workout Fitness Program
      really keeps me motivated she is always pushing you to your limit and smiling and giving encouraging you. I like the fact that she gives you an easier option to some of her moves so that you don’t have to do all of the jumping which can be very challenging.

Another great thing about this exercise program is that there are so many different discs and exercises. She really mixes it up. There are days you are kickboxing and doing aerobics and days you

are doing just upper body or lower body, sculpting days, toning days, stretching days, and last but not least ab days. You really don’t get bored which is so fantastic.

You get so much when you purchase this program you get 10 workout DVD’s with 12 workouts, Fire It Up instructional DVD, Fuel the Fire Nutrition Guide, 5 Day Inferno Plan (lose 10 lbs in 5 days), Turn Up The Burn workout guide, Measuring Tape, Resistance Band, 15 Flash Cards and Turbo Sculpting Gloves.

Love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431101594431031/k2311a1031/10.31.12