Healing Acupuncture Mat  » Health  »
  • I really like trying new things and about 3 months ago I decided to try an acupuncture mat
  • Anyway, I think that the benefits out way the cons
  • I have used my acupuncture pad for 3 months and have noticed a dramatic change in my sleeping patterns and with my anxiety levels
  • I also think I have noticed a little bit more energy and less pain in my back
  • I love trying new things especially if it is going to promote good health

• by Katcha17701

Holistic health is becoming more popular throughout the world today. I have been very blessed to be able to try many different non traditional practices. Acupuncture is one that I have tried and really liked. Acupuncture is being more widely used by more people to help improve their health these days. It is used to help with stress, pain management, depression, insomnia, energy and much more.

There are many different

products in the market to purchase that are classified as acupuncture tools. I really like trying new things and about 3 months ago I decided to try an acupuncture mat. I did a lot of research on price and different types. I was able to find a really good deal on one and purchased it and am glad I did.

The cons about the product are that the spikes which are made of plastic at first can be painful when you rest on them for the first few times. It doesn’t help that you have to be unclothed to get the most out of the mat, but about 5 minutes into your session you start getting used to it. Also your session should last around 20 minutes to get the full benefit of the mat. It is hard to ...

• Healing Acupuncture Mat
      get up off of the mat I had a difficult time and when I got up I had trillions of tiny little puncture holes in my back ouch! They were there for awhile and they stung for about 20 minutes. Anyway, I think that the benefits out way the cons.

with my anxiety levels. I feel more relaxed and I have a more restful nights sleep. I also think I have noticed a little bit more energy and less pain in my back. The pressure spikes really stimulate your circulation and clear all the slow moving blockages in your system.

I would recommend that anyone give it a try. I love trying new things especially if it is going to promote good health.

Erik Rodriguez says :

If you find yourself hypnotized to advertised TV programs glued to the fact that they mark down all items by 80% or spend 5-10 minutes on a retail store looking at a product you want as you hold it with both your hands and read every text of word visible outside the package in discontent. Then this acupuncture mat will bring you smiles and joy, if you are within budget to afford.

Just like every expensive product has its cheaper knock off, I feel it is safe to say that this acupuncture mat is the product for an affordable cheap made item that is marketed to lower income homes. (I’m one of them, I have one.)
First of all I mentioned buying this will bring you smiles and joy. That is ofcourse until you get home and test it out. This mat is not build for everyone, but it can be used for anyone. The key here is learning to relax your muscles as you lay slowly on the mat.
Another key is slowly with time fighting off your usual habit of nagging and complaining on how bad it hurts in discomfort. The true healing begins when you learn to relax your body and mind well enough for you to lay there and feel no major discomfort and feel less everything than what you did the first day.

If you have back pain, this works. Even if it is cheaply made plastic and sharp picks. I’m guessing the pain on your back trigger areas of nerve pain, misalignment, poor posture and so on. The sharp picks used for acupuncture on this mat I can only assume to counter that pain with pain. Sounds fishy but actually works. The points of pressure used within your back while laying on the mat cover almost the entire back. All these pressure points of pain on the mat cause back pain to shift behavior and eases the pain for I’d say 2-6 hours during the day after using the mat. It all depends how severe your pain is, the total time using the mat, and how well you take action to correct any bad habits.

Would I buy it again? not for $ 15.00 but I would pay less than $ 4.00 otherwise I’d pass.

If you are on a low budget and seek to ease tension on your back as well as your mind. Pick one of these bad boys up, if you don’t like it just return it before the 30 days are up jk.

Thanks.

Egle says :

re : I love trying new things especially if it is going to promote good health
I have heard loads of good opinions and stories from people tying traditional acupuncture. One friend could stop smoking for 3 months, another had really significant pain relief in his traumatized shoulder and more examples. Never tried acupuncture personaly justbecause didn’t have an occasion.

I believe acupuncture mat is also great remedy, which works well more in general way. I would do it to reduce muscle tension, increase common blood or liquid circulation in a body and so on.

eryana says :

Acupunture mat is known for its stress-release qualities. I would say it doesn’t beat going for the real acupunture treatment, but if you are scaredy scared like me, and cringe at the thought of sharp objects or needles poking, the acupunture mat is indeed the best bet. It relaxes tension around the shoulders and overall, relaxes the body. Needless to say, it’s cost saving as well.

Shayna Resnick says :

I help relieve back pain well.

Shayna Resnick says :

It helps get rid of back pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431101594401031/k2311a1031/10.31.12