Kisan mixed fruit jam
  • That is the perfect breakfast for my kids I think, because they enjoy eating it a lot
  • All are good but the mix fruit jam is the best one which I have ever found

• by baba
      Kisan mix fruit jam is the favorite jam for my dearest children. This one is really very thick, juicy, fruity and tasty jam which I have ever found.

I apply it

on the bread slices and give it to my children every day in the morning with an egg.

That is the perfect breakfast for my kids I think, because they enjoy eating ...

bindu says :

hi i like kisan mix fruit jam, every day i give to my children in the morning, my question is my boy is eating lot of jam in the morning and keeping it out from the freezer till the evening, he is eating the jam which is kept open out of the freezer. so,can you tell till what time jam will be good to eat after opening the bottle and keeping jam in the plate. bye bindu

Galega says :

It doesn’t matter whether the fruit jam is kept in refrigerator or not. The issue is keeping it OPEN. It depends on the hygienic condition of your home. If there is possibility of contamination, then you should not allow your son to eat it after keeping the jam open for around 12 hours. In any situation, the best way is to not keep it open.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27705159440331/k2311a057/5.7.07