Ed Hardy Watches  » Watches  »
  • I am a type of person that loves unique things and one of the most amazing designers today in my opinion is Ed Hardy
  • The designs are colorful, bold, and the definitely stand out from any other watch that I have ever seen
  • The heart is very bright red so it stands out which is what I like about it
  • His watches though are absolutely the best that I have ever bought probably because of how unique they are
  • I would recommend Ed Hardy watches to anyone

• by Katcha17701

They say that the type of watch that a person wears determines what type of person they are. True or untrue watches these days are unique, bold, crazy, and decked out to the max. I am a type of person that loves unique things and one of the most amazing designers today in my opinion is Ed Hardy. Ed Hardy has some amazing watches with the coolest designs ever! The designs are colorful, bold, and the definitely stand out from any other watch that I have ever seen. I

have purchased a few of his watches and absolutely love them. They are a little costly, but I just am addicted to his uniqueness. Some designs include panthers, snakes, dragons, mermaids, tigers, skulls, daggers, birds and more.

My first watch that I have which was designed from him has a leather band and the design in the face is a heart with vines. The heart is very bright red so it stands out which is what I like about it. The watch is very up to date, very fashionable, and ...

• very stylish. I love it! Another great quality about Ed Hardy watches is that they are made to last a long time. I have had my watch for 4 years and it is in great condition. It is very durable. Durability in watches is a must with me, because I am very rough.

I started picking Ed Hardy items out because I heard so many positive reviews about all of his products. His watches though are absolutely the best that I have ever bought probably because of how unique they

are. If you like to stand out in a crowd and you like cool designs then shop around and get one. There are so many styles. He is very up to date and very trendy. Of course the watches are far from boring and I will continue to collect them over the years. They get better and better as they come out with more. Also, the durability is getting better.

I would recommend Ed Hardy watches to anyone. Especially if you love tattoo designs, bold colors, and awesome designs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6430101594350831/k2311a1030/10.30.12