Clinique 3-Step Acne Solutions Skin Care Regime
  • The problem is, is that there are so many products and so many advertisements that it is merely impossible to decide which products to try and purchase
  • I was a little hesitant because it is a little expensive, but I decided that the benefits outweighed the poor price
  • I even noticed that my pores are smaller which makes my face look so smooth and perfect
  • I love my 3-step acne solution kit It has left my skin so perfect and I will never switch products
  • I absolutely love Clinique and would recommend it to anyone

• by Katcha17701

These days there are so many different facial products promising to give you radiant skin and giving you high hopes of diminishing your acne. The problem is, is that there are so many products and so many advertisements that it is merely impossible to decide which products to try and purchase. I have wasted so much money on products seen on TV and in store products that do not work. I get so frustrated and almost gave up until last year after Christmas. I had heard many reviews about Clinique products and how well they worked and many of my friends used it

and loved the 3-step acne control program. I was a little hesitant because it is a little expensive, but I decided that the benefits outweighed the poor price. Wow, I am so happy that I decided to purchase the Clinique 3-step Solutions Skin Care Regime. My skin has never looked better. No more acne, blackheads, whiteheads, or red spots. I even noticed that my pores are smaller which makes my face look so smooth and perfect. The wonderful thing about this system is that I noticed results right away.

Dermatologists developed the 3-steps and they are the acne solutions cleansing foam, acne solutions clarifying

lotion, and the acne solutions moisturizer. What is awesome about Clinique products is that they are formulated for specific skin types. For instance dry, oily, or combination dry and oily. Therefore, when you purchase your sets they are totally geared toward you and personally made to fit your skin type.

I love my 3-step acne solution kit It has left my skin so perfect and I will never switch products. I am a skin type 4 which is oily and my system works great.

The first step is the cleansing foam which I love because it is not messy, it is easy to use, and ...

• Clinique 3-Step Acne Solutions Skin Care Regime
      the pump works well to dispense the correct amount needed. The acne solution cleansing foam helps helps clear and prevent acne. It removes dirt and excess oil,unclogs pores, calms, soothes, visibly reduces redness. Skin feels soft, smooth, comfortable. I just use my hands and wipe the foam in a circular motion for about a minute and than splash my face with warm water to wash it off.

Step 2 the acne solution clarifying lotion is great and easy to use. I use a cotton ball and also rub that around in a circular motion for approximately a minute and then just let it dry. It is medicated formula exfoliates to clear dead surface cells, reduces excess oil that can lead to breakouts,unclogs pores. Oil-absorbing powders eliminate shine, soothes irritation, and visible redness.

The final step is the acne solution moisturizer. You only need a small amount and this is also a medicated formula that helps treat existing acne and prevents future breakouts. It creates a barrier against acne-causing agents. It helps control excess oil. It calms, soothes, visibly reduces redness and lightly hydrates to minimize dryness and peeling.

I absolutely love Clinique and would recommend it to anyone. My skin looks wonderful, I feel beautiful, and I have no more acne.

harry says :

I think it is better than many low quality products available in the market today.

Lady Sanzenin says :

I am so happy to hear that they have products for specific skin types. However, when purchasing it, will they give you a small or quick test to determine which skin type you are?

This sounds so amateur-ish but I am still in my late teens and I couldn’t be sure if I’m oily or combination. You said it’s expensive so I really want to get it right the first time.

Joanna says :

Hi Lady Sanzenin,

I have purchased Clinique before, but I have never had a skin test in one of their stores. That is one reason that I switched to using Murad products. I took their skin type test online, and set up my own unique skin care profile. I also was given a skin test, and a definition of exactly what type of Murad products that I should be using at my local Ulta department store. That made choosing the products a lot easier.

I would ask your local Clinique store if they offer skin tests, or profiles of your skin type, if not, they you can still try it. If you decide to look for another product, I recommend Murad.

You can go to to setup your skin care profile. It is super easy.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

RiccaBookish says :

The only really good thing about the 3 step system is the clarifying lotion, the rest are hit or miss for me. Alcohol should be avoided by acne sufferers. I’m glad Clinique improved the formula of the clarifying lotions by being moderately moisturizing. If you want more potent treatment you should check out Paula’s choice.

Ambreen says :

Hey, RiccaBookish. Alcohol isn’t actually something to be scared of if you suffer from acne. It is actually very effective to dry off any active zits. You just need to make sure that you’re moisturizing enough after you use the alcohol in case your skin tries to overcompensate and produces more oil than required. If you take care of this little thing alcohol should be doing more good than harm for your acne.

Grecy says :

Honestly, there is no perfect cleanser, moisturizer and toner from a person who are not discipline herself for cleaning her face after a well rest. Moreover, I used this one too and decided to share a review regarding this too. This one is good if you are consistent user, that includes a budget to buy the complete set after every two months.

Werner Smit says :

re : The problem is, is that there are so many products and so many advertisements that it is merely impossible to decide which products to try and purchase
Definitely a true statement Another problem is that each and every company promoting their product claims that theirs are the best.

So finding a product that actually works can be a tremendous battle

Sophie says :

re : I was a little hesitant because it is a little expensive, but I decided that the benefits outweighed the poor price
Clinique is such a great brand and I have been using it my entire life. I love all of their products and the products effects on my skin. I have sensitive skin and have struggled to find skincare products that work for me, that is, until I found Clinique. Their products leave my skin feeling smooth and silky and blemish free. Although the price can make you a bit spectacle at first, I promise that it is worth every penny of what you spend on Clinique products. The only suggestion I would give is that the makeup remover be less oily on my skin and leave such a residue, but it is also a very gentle makeup remover which I appreciate considering my sensitive skin type.

antoxnovan says :

yes indeed all the products that we try not necessarily in accordance with our skin. for that we must be careful in choosing products

antoxnovan says :

actually expensive or cheap a product is determined by the quality and quality assurance, if it is shown to be efficacious for the treatment then why do not we buy it

Grace says :

That being said, very cheap products are usually pretty low quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130101594340831/k2311a1030/10.30.12