Music Bullet As Seen On TV
2.0
  • I was very disappointed with the Music Bullet
  • I would not recommend it to who listens to music, unless you can get it for free
  • My friend was not impressed either, as he told me the next day that I could just keep it because he did not want it

• by kvande97

The Music Bullet is a small, portable speaker said to have “gigantic sound and kickin’ bass”. I found that to not be true, whatsoever.

The first time I ever heard of these, I was with some friends and they were talking about the Music Bullet, because one of them had just purchased one. He did not seem to impressed with it. Then

later that week I saw an add on TV for the Music Bullet, and decided I wanted to see how they worked. Instead of going out and purchasing one, I would just ask my friend if I could borrow his for a while to see how it worked and if I liked it. He did not mind, and let me use it for as long as I wanted.

Later that day I was listening to music on my phone and decided to try it out. I plugged it into my phone and turned it on. I did not notice any difference. It was just as loud as my phone. The only slight difference was the bass. The Music Bullet had a slightly better bass ...

• Music Bullet As Seen On TV
      then my phone, but not by much. I was very disappointed with the Music Bullet. I would not recommend it to who listens to music, unless you can get it for free. I am glad I did not go out and buy it to try it out. It would have been a waste of money.

My friend was not impressed either, as

he told me the next day that I could just keep it because he did not want it. One thing I was very surprised about with the Music Bullet was how long the battery lasted. Time after time I would forget to turn the speaker off after using it, so it would sit turned on all day. But it never lost its charge.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629101594250731/k2311a1029/10.29.12