Natures Way Elderberry supplement  » Health  »
  • I can definitely say the elderberry supplement worked better than the antibiotics I was on because it did get rid of my respiratory infection and it is something I would recommend to other adults to take to help treat and even heal respiratory viral infections
  • Now the price I paid for my elderberry supplement was twelve dollars from my local herbal shop, which I thought was expensive because I only got fifty capsules in the bottle I got

• by Elise

I was suffering for a respiratory viral infection with a lot of coughing and an extremely raw sore throat and know matter what I took nothing seemed to help. Not even the antibiotics I was taken. Eventually I spoke to an herbalist and she recommended taken an elderberry supplement so I decide to try the Natures Way Elderberry supplement. That supplement helped me feel so much better within a week. However, I had to take the supplement four times daily with food before I started noticing

my coughing and sore throat easing away, but I tell you I feel a lot better now.

The reason why I decide to try this particular elderberry supplement was that it contains pure elderberry flowers and berries, which contain medicinal properties in them such as antibacterial, antiviral and ant inflammatory properties. I felt these medicinal properties were key to helping me fight the respiratory viral infection fast, safely and naturally, which they did just that for me.

Now the supplement comes in gelatin capsule form and each capsule is small and very easy to swallow down with a large glass of water. However, as I mentioned I took this supplement with food because when I took it on an empty stomach I became slightly nausea and had to sip on a ginger ale. The times I felt were best to take the supplement were once with breakfast, with as morning snack, at lunchtime and once with dinner. Within ten minutes of taking this elderberry supplement my coughing would always ease away and ...

• Natures Way Elderberry supplement
      my sore throat was soothed. I was even able to breathe better because my chest congestion would go away and the elderberry seemed to really help open up my nasal passages and stop my nose from continually running.

I can definitely say the elderberry supplement worked better than the antibiotics I was on because it did get rid of my respiratory infection and it is something I would recommend to other adults to take to help treat and even heal respiratory viral infections. However, it is

best to talk to a doctor or herbalist like the one I did before using the supplement to make sure it is right for you because elderberry can interact with some medications and medical conditions.

Now the price I paid for my elderberry supplement was twelve dollars from my local herbal shop, which I thought was expensive because I only got fifty capsules in the bottle I got. However, it was so worth taking and I would use it again to treat a viral infection naturally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429101594200731/k2311a1029/10.29.12