Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • When I bought Neutrogena Norwegian foot cream, this conditioner was beside the shelves
  • This conditioner is almost the same as my experience with Palmolive and Vaseline shampoo but I think I still consider using it again but I rather not use it every day
  • My hair has incredible shine and that is the first thing I noticed with this conditioner
  • I recommend this kind of conditioner to people who have dry hair and hair that gets dry because of treatments

• by grecychunny

When I bought Neutrogena Norwegian foot cream, this conditioner was beside the shelves. I wonder if I used Neutrogena conditioner before that I hardly remember so I bought this as well. This conditioner is almost the same as my experience with Palmolive and Vaseline shampoo but I think I still consider using it again but I rather not use it every day.

My hair has incredible shine and that is the first thing I noticed with this conditioner. I remember I did not take a bath for a couple of days and it still brings out extraordinary shine. Of course when it is shiny, it means it is soft and smooth and it did. I do

not have to use hair brush which I ordinary do. I usually use my finger to brush every strands of my hair especially when wet. The softness will last up to the day you will take shower again. The smell is sweet and the smell feels like my scalp is fresh and clean. I recommend this kind of conditioner to people who have dry hair and hair that gets dry because of treatments. I think it helps in transforming the hair to be manageable and healthy.

Also, it is not hard to rinse. Compare to Cream Silk conditioner, this one can save you water. I can feel that I rinse it enough but it still ...

• makes my hair feel smooth. When it gets dry, it brings out moisturized hair and scalp and it does not leave me a sticky feeling that makes my hair looks like I apply a leave-on gel or something. However, some good things never last because I had a not so good experienced.

As I said at the start of my review, this conditioner gave me experiences almost the same as Palmolive and Vaseline. It is because it hurts my scalp in the long run. After 3 weeks, I feel like it is slowly burning my scalp. I feel how my scalp gets dissolve and I get a scalp sore after. It only makes my dandruff problems

worst and it makes my scalp in pain. Maybe when I get to use this conditioner every day, it leaves something on my scalp that slowly burns it. I even give this a chance and I make sure that I only apply on my hair strand but still the same happen. I have no choice but to keep it in the bathroom cabinet and use it when I already recovered from that tragic event.

I am kind of dismayed because the product is really good. I guess it contains a large amount of preservatives that makes my scalp unhealthy. Because of this, I do not recommend. It costs Php 197 (estimated $ 4.7 USD) in 300 ml bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124101594020731/k2311a1024/10.24.12