Simple Wishes hands free pumping bra in pink, size XS-M  » Clothes  »
  • Let me tell you, this is absolutely the best thing I have bought in a long time
  • For any nursing mom out there who has to return to work and plans on pumping, I strongly recommend this product

• by lilladybird

I am reviewing the simple wishes hands free pumping bra in pink. I got the SX-M sized bra, since I am a smaller woman.

Let me tell you, this is absolutely the best thing I have bought in a long time!

I have returned back to work after having my son, which is hard enough in itself, let alone while trying to keep breastfeeding and pumping at work.

I was having to take 30 minutes or more out of my day to

pump and hold the flanges in place the whole time.

I saw this bra online and thought I would at least give it a shot.

I love it!

It is very adjustable, there is a large Velcro section in the back that you can loosen or tighten as needed to get just the right fit.

There is also a 2 inch piece that can be zipped in the front if you need more room between breasts.

If you are a well endowed ...

• woman and need a little extra support to hold up the bra, it comes with straps that can be hooked into the top and give a lot of extra support.

It does take just a minute to get it on each time, but I am able to still sit at my computer and work while I’m pumping instead of losing those precious 30 minutes each day!

Even if you aren’t able to pump in the same room you work in I still

believe this is a very valuable product.

Just having your hands free of the burden of holding the flanges is worth the measly 20 some dollars that the bra costs.

At first I didn’t think it would be able to hold up once the bottles got to getting full of milk, but man was I wrong! I’ve had both sides completely full and it was still holding the flanges firmly in place.

For any nursing mom out there who has to return to work and plans on pumping, I strongly recommend this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5523101593910931/k2311a1023/10.23.12