Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter book
  • My favourite part of Only the Good Spy Young is the ending
  • With in a short time of finishing Only the Good Spy Young, I found I had already opened the sequel, desperate for answers
  • I think it is quite rare to find the fourth book in the series the best, for me it is usually the first couple in the series or the last
  • I love the fact that the Gallagher Girls work together and would risk everything for each other
  • This is definitely the most action packed in the series so far

• by livvvy75

Only the Good Spy Young is the fourth book in the Gallagher Girls series. In this book, Cammie finds herself in trouble and constantly under protection from the Circle of Cavan, who are after her. However, Cammie soon meets Joe Solomon who is now on the run after being accused of working with the Circle of Cavan. Cammie receives an odd message from Joe Solomon and Cammie and her friends are determined to decipher it. Then when Cammie gets back to school, she will have to deal with a new covert operations teacher. Also, her sort of boyfriend Zachary Goode starts showing up but only at times

when there is danger around.

My favourite part of Only the Good Spy Young is the ending. The ending is such a cliff hanger and I am so glad I also had its sequel (Out of Sight, Out of Time) with me because had to know what happened next. With in a short time of finishing Only the Good Spy Young, I found I had already opened the sequel, desperate for answers. There were lots of good parts in Only the Good Spy Young and it is probably my favourite out of the series so far. I think it is quite rare to find the fourth book in the series the best, for me it is usually the first couple in the series or the last.

The protagonist of Only the Good Spy Young is Cameron (Cammie) Morgan. Cammie is probably on my favourite protagonist list because I find her very inspirational. She is courageous, not vain and very likeable. I love the fact that the Gallagher Girls work together and would risk everything for each other. I think all the characters are very well thought up and described in Only the Good Spy Young, after reading the first book in the series, I felt as if I knew the characters, a sense which grew ...

• Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter book
      stronger after this book. However, I did get confused about whether Joe Solomon was a good guy or a bad guy in the book.

Only the Good Spy Young is classified under mystery and wonder on the internet. Ally Carter was the author of this book and she did not disappoint. I was very happy with the plot of the book, it had more twists than the other books in the series and was a very enjoyable story to follow.

I loved Only the Good Spy Young, I think it is the best in the series so far. The story never got boring, I had a really hard

time putting it down. It ended on such a cliff hanger and I would suggest having the next book ready for when you finish it, I did and was very glad for it. Once again, I liked all the characters in the book except one: Agent Townsend but I don’t think you were really supposed to like him.

I would highly recommend Only the Good Spy Young to people who have enjoyed the series so far. I think most young adults would like the book and its series, I can not really think of any who wouldn’t. This is definitely the most action packed in the series so far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1722101593790831/k2311a1022/10.22.12