Jason’s Natural Therapy Lavendar Hand and Body Lotion
  • I have also noticed that it seems to work well when my body begins to ache too
  • I love this product and keep it under my bathroom sink at all times and have even begun using on my husband
  • I will definitely buy more of this product and hope that I will eventually find it at a store close to me so I don’t have to pay shipping
  • I definitely recommend this to everyone because it is a great body lotion that gives great results and it also it a great help for relaxing after a rough day

• by janeaustenfan

During a particularly stressful time last year a friend bought me Jason’s Natural Therapy Lavender Hand and Body Lotion. It is all natural and contains lavender, green tea, aloe, white tea and other vitamins, minerals and fruit extracts that help to renew and replenish the skin while simultaneously relaxing you. It comes is an 8 fluid ounce bottle and the only place that I have been able to find it is online at vitamins.org for about $6. It really is not that expensive by itself but when you add shipping prices then it starts to add

up.

I particularly like to use this lotion right after my evening shower. I only use it when I am feeling stressed out because I want to save it. It works wonders for the skin and when I use this product it leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy and even gives a very warm glow to my skin. My main use though is to give myself a mini massage when I am upset. I just put a little into my hands and rub my shoulders and neck with it for a few moments. It has ...

• a wonderfully light yet relaxing lavender smell that seems to soak into the skin and muscles relieving them of tension.

The lotion doesn’t leave any residue which is nice and is a perfect way to un-wind after a long day. I have also noticed that it seems to work well when my body begins to ache too. I am not sure if it’s all in my head because the lavender is relaxing but it sure feels like this lotion helps to ease muscle pain a little.

I love this product and keep it under my bathroom sink at all times

and have even begun using on my husband. When he has had a rough day I warm this lotion up some and rub his neck and shoulders until he starts to relax and it really seems to work. I will definitely buy more of this product and hope that I will eventually find it at a store close to me so I don’t have to pay shipping.

I definitely recommend this to everyone because it is a great body lotion that gives great results and it also it a great help for relaxing after a rough day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101593610931/k2311a1018/10.18.12