Dazzling Diamonds Glaze Wear Lip Gloss by Avon  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of my favorite kinds to wear is Avon Glaze wear Lip-gloss
  • I would definitely recommend this product to others who like lip-gloss or whose kids like lip gloss

• by janeaustenfan

Even though I am an adult now for whatever reason I never quite grew out of my love for lip-gloss. When I was in high school my friends and I used to spend hours going through various stores shopping for matching lip-gloss and fingernail polish. Even now many years later I still love lip-gloss and though I am a bit choosier about the types that I wear I still enjoy searching for it and trying different kinds.

One of my favorite kinds to wear

is Avon Glaze wear Lip-gloss. I recently bought a new color called dazzling diamonds that is really pretty and sparkly. It is really inexpensive at only $2.50 a tube. It really is a great price for lip gloss and unless you go to the dollar store I don’t think that you will find it any cheaper.

I really like this product because it is very light to wear. I have tried several different lip-gloss brands that are very heavy to wear ...

• and end up leaving a sticky crusty residue on my lips rather being weightless and light. Another plus for me is that this particular lip gloss does not have much of a taste. I have this terrible habit of licking my lips throughout the day and I have ended up with some horrible tastes left in my mouth from lip-gloss.

Dazzling diamonds is a great lip-gloss because it’s clear so if I do not want to wear a color I don’t have to

and can just let my natural lip color shine through. In contrast, if I chose to wear a lip stain or even a lip stick this product helps to keep it looking great for a long time because this product lasts a few hours before you need to reapply.

I really like this lip-gloss because it’s pretty, light wear, long lasting and very functional. I would definitely recommend this product to others who like lip-gloss or whose kids like lip gloss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101593580931/k2311a1018/10.18.12