Avon Naturals Lemon Blossom and Basil Room and Linen Freshening Spray  » Housewares  »
  • I like the smell of lemon blossoms and so he thought that I might enjoy this
  • I think that the smell is alright but I would have preferred it to just have been the lemon blossom
  • Additionally, I noticed that it does not really do anything for the air

• by janeaustenfan

I use a lot of freshening spray around my home and although Fabreeze is usually my freshener of choice my husband bought me this product at the Avon store in the mall near us for only about $7.00. I like the smell of lemon blossoms and so he thought that I might enjoy this. I was flattered that he thought of me and intrigued as to the basil part of the freshener and was eager to try it.

I used this product the very next day while

cleaning house to give it a fresh smell. I used in in the guest bedroom first and when I sprayed it I was greeted with a fresh yet earthy and pungent smell that I assume must be the basil. I think that the smell is alright but I would have preferred it to just have been the lemon blossom. I was hoping that the smell would be a little fruitier and just lighter but overall it was not bad. I used it in the ...

• air and on the sheets and pillows on the bed.

I left the room to go and clean the kitchen and when I came back a while later (approx. 2 hours) I could not smell the lemon part of the spray unless I got right up in the sheets and pillows. However, the basil sent seems to linger and it is not a sent that I or my husband would like lingering in our home. Additionally, I noticed that it does not really do anything for the

air. I like my fabreeze because it destroys the odors while this product only masks them.

I was flattered that my husband thought of me and I appreciated the thought behind it but I think that for the price I will stick with my fabreeze because I feel like I get a better quality product for a lower price. I think that I would recommend this to those who like basil. I cannot say that I would go out and buy it on my own.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5318101593570931/k2311a1018/10.18.12