Avon True Luminous Daul Powder Foundation in Medium Beige  » Cosmetics  »
  • I paid $8.99 for the product on sale and but the regular price is $11.99
  • I think that for a foundation it is a little on the expensive side but then again since it’s a dual powder foundation maybe it’s not
  • What I like about this foundation is that it blends well covering all my blemishes without feeling heavy
  • This product is long lasting and I have never had a problem with needing to retouch it while I am at work
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anybody because it gives great coverage, great results, and is some of the longest lasting make up that I have ever tried

• by janeaustenfan

Usually Aveeno is my preferred choice of make-up but I do like and own Avon cosmetic products as well. One of their foundations that I particularly like is their True Luminous Dual powder Foundation. It is part pressed powder and part foundation in easy to store little package. I chose medium beige (I forget the exact name) as my powder of choice. I paid $8.99 for the product on sale and but the regular price is $11.99.

I think that for a foundation it is a little on the expensive side but then again since it’s a dual powder foundation maybe it’s not.

What I like about this foundation is that it blends well covering all my blemishes without feeling heavy. I don’t like heavy foundations because it weighs on my skin and clogs my pores. This product gives a wonderfully natural look minus all the blemishes and imperfections of skin tone. I ...

• like that this foundation evens the skin tone around my jaw line and my nose without being so obvious.

This dual powder foundation seems to shift light around the face to give a wonderfully healthy glow that gives a much more youthful and healthy appearance to my skin. This product is long lasting and I have never had a problem with needing to retouch it while I am at work. The longest I have ever worn

it is 12 hours and it did need one touch-up about 9 hours in so I am very happy with its capabilities for long term wear.

I would definitely recommend this product to anybody because it gives great coverage, great results, and is some of the longest lasting make up that I have ever tried. I do wish the price would go down just a little but it works so good that I would probably buy it anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101593560931/k2311a1018/10.18.12