Aveeno Positively Radiant Natural Make-up Removing Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of my favorite cosmetic products to use is Aveeno
  • I love the natural ingredients that Aveeno puts into their cleansers and cosmetics
  • I have tried several different brands like Neutrogena and Olay and from time to time will check out new products that are not made by Aveeno but that seem interesting
  • I think that one of my favorite things about this product is that it is a foaming cleanser
  • I definitely recommend this especially for those who have sensitive skin as Aveeno seems to be very gentle yet very effective

• by janeaustenfan

One of my favorite cosmetic products to use is Aveeno. I love the natural ingredients that Aveeno puts into their cleansers and cosmetics. I always feel like I am treating my skin better by using Aveeno products and using this product has been no different. I have tried several different brands like Neutrogena and Olay and from time to time will check out new products that are not made by Aveeno but that seem interesting.

That being said I usually come right back to Aveeno because it is the product that my skin seems to like best.

I purchased this product at Wal-Mart for about $6.00 and I love it. I think that one of my favorite things about this product is that it is a foaming cleanser. It comes in a bottle that is a push top so it is easy to use in the shower or at the sink.

• It cleanses very gently and leaves my face feeling clean and free of daily contaminates without drying and redness. I am a big fan of the scent of this product because it smells feminine and fresh without being over powering and heavy. My skin feels very soft and this cleanser only requires two pumps to completely clean my face. I have not seen any side effects from this cleanser like rash or anything and after
        a several uses I have noticed that my skin has taken on a little bit of a glow if I leave my make-up off.

I am very happy with this product and I will buy it again. I definitely recommend this especially for those who have sensitive skin as Aveeno seems to be very gentle yet very effective. I think that Aveeno is a great place to start experimenting with cleansers because it has natural ingredients like oatmeal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101593530931/k2311a1018/10.18.12