Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • While I usually use my positively radiant cleanser at night I like to use the Aveeno Daily Cleansing Pads in the morning and when I am freshening up
  • The pads seem to be very easy on the skin as I have been using them for a while and have yet to experience any side effects
  • I will buy these again and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an easy quick cleaning pad

• by janeaustenfan

As any woman will tell you an essential part of skin care in cleansing especially if wearing make-up is a frequent occurrence. While I usually use my positively radiant cleanser at night I like to use the Aveeno Daily Cleansing Pads in the morning and when I am freshening up. I get mine at Wal-Mart for about $3 or $4 for a large plastic jar of pads.

The reason that I particularly like using these

in the morning is that they seem to wake my skin up and seems to be the perfect morning “pick me up” for my face. They are easy to use as they are pre-moistened so all that I have to do is grab one and do a quick cleaning of my face and I’m ready to move on. They leave my skin feeling very fresh and clean and ready for the day. They have a pleasant odor ...

• that is light and clean and does not over crowd the senses. I also take these traveling with me and I keep some in my car for emergencies. I have found that these pads travel well and are very handy in situations where a wet wipe is necessary. I use these pads a lot and I cannot imagine my morning without them. They are very handy and can handle anything from blotched make-up to sweat.
        I have used these in the bathroom at work before going out with co-workers if I don’t have time to change and they leave me feeling clean and refreshed even under my arms.

The pads seem to be very easy on the skin as I have been using them for a while and have yet to experience any side effects. I will buy these again and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an easy quick cleaning pad.

Jules Li says :

Thanks for the review. I believe it’s great. You provided awesome details which is good.

Pamela Kipe says :

Great review. I will defiantly be trying these out and be using them on those days where I need to freshen up my oily skin

Eliza says :

Very helpful, I have oily skin and have been looking for quick and easy ways to clean it up throughout the day, I will definitely be checking this out, thank you

Vital Expressions says :

I have dry skin, and Aveno products are great for lotions and things because of the moisture they provide. Do you think this would be ok for my skin type as well? Great review, what is your skin type reviewer?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101593490931/k2311a1018/10.18.12