Sony MDR-Zx100 headphones  » Electronics  »
  • While I was in Brevard I had some skull candy ear buds that I bought a month before I left to go to the music center
  • But the only problem with the ear buds was that I couldn’t block out and surrounding noises and I was around all these strings instruments and brass players practicing in their rooms, so the ear buds started to be useless

• by breakfury44

I had just come back from The Brevard Music Center in North Carolina. I had to come back to Georgia to continue school. As I was in Brevard, I realized that I have not had any reliable headphones to use while I listen or make music. While I was in Brevard I had some skull candy ear buds that I bought a month before I left to go to the music center.

The ear buds were rather good in volume and applied a surprisingly nice bass to the music I listened to. But the only problem with the ear buds was that I couldn’t block out

and surrounding noises and I was around all these strings instruments and brass players practicing in their rooms, so the ear buds started to be useless. My friend that lived downstairs from me and he had an extra pair of headphones that he was not using, so he lent them to me.

They were Sony mdr zx-100 headphones, and they were the incredible. After I left Brevard, I stopped by Wal-Mart to get my own pair of Sony headphones, since I gave the other ones back to my friend. The noise cancelation feature made my music making and playing more efficient.

The sound of the headphones is insanely good. The Price of the headphones is just outstanding. The noice cancelation features on the headphones really intrigued me.

Whenever I am at home and practicing, I can’t hear anything from outside my room. When I am jogging around the block, I can’t even here the dogs bark in the neighborhood. If I am in the car and my brother turns the radio up, all I have to do is put my headphones on and I can barely hear a thing from the radio.

I also recently found out that when I am in the halls at school, I can’t hear students talking much ...

• Sony MDR-Zx100 headphones
      or yelling in the hall, only a small ample of sound. The noice cancelation really is important to me because of the environment I am in for music. The sound of the Sony headphones is pretty good.

I get a full body of sound from the bass all the way to the soprano. The bass of the headphones are good. Like whenever I play pop music, I can really feel the beat.

The sound could be better, but I can’t really complain because of the price of the headphones. Whenever I play classical music, I can feel every voice and I never had that feeling with

other ear buds or headphones, so that gave me a good reason to buy the headphones. The price of the headphones to me is acceptable.

I only had to spend about 25 dollars for the headphones and I got great sound, noise cancellation and saved a lot of money. I have had these headphones for almost four months and I still don’t have a good enough reason to get rid of them. They are very reliable and I never find myself at a loss with them.

The Sony mdr-zx100 headphones are worth the buy if you need some headphones that can be of full use to you at an affordable price.

Jimit Dhirajlal Malde says :

This is what a good pair of cheap “studio” headphones is supposed to sound like.
The Sony MDR series is precisely why brands like Skullcandy and Beats are a total waste of money. Get a pair today, give them an honest chance, and they will forever be your go-to for a cheap set of headphones.

These headphones do precisely what a set of studio headphones should. I had these headphones on while playing a game, and when I took them off I realized a major rainstorm was happening.
This is amazing sound dampening, for such a cheap set of headphones. These are the headphones for if you need some music while you study, if you’re on a budget. These headphones aren’t sound canceling, you will hear background noise if you’re looking for it, but the moment you’re focused on your audio you’ll swear these headphones are worth twice the price.

Pros:
Comfortable on-ear design
Good low-end response
Sturdy cable
Full, exciting sound

Akhil Reddy Rondla says :

Yes, I completely agree with your idea, ample of pros but only the problem is too much of noise, This leads to disturbances while listening to the songs. I couldn’t able to hear properly. Rest of those are really awesome, especially looking is superb.

Diva says :

re : But the only problem with the ear buds was that I couldn’t block out and surrounding noises and I was around all these strings instruments and brass players practicing in their rooms, so the ear buds started to be useless
I had bought these headphones on recommendation from a friend whose a music lover too. After buying it for the first few days I felt it I have indeed found what I was looking for.But the only problem with the ear buds started when I was around all these strings instruments and brass players practicing in their rooms, so the ear buds started to be useless. The thing it failed block the surrounding noise and also the ear buds are too tight. If I wear it around my ears for more than half an hours, my ears starts hurting. No doubt about the music quality but at this price it fails to cancel noise.

Gilan Nurdiansyah says :

This is a good headphone and totally worth the price. I always do research first before buying anything. When I searched up the best headphone under 50$ , these came up on one of the list.
It has a really good review about it on Amazon. I recommend to buy this headphone if you don’t want to spend a lot of money buying headphone

BATANAN says :

I completely agree with you, Sony is what I look towards when I am buying
anything that has to do with technology and especially something gaming related.
I’ve been a gamer for over half of my life and I’ve been buying headphones
for a long period of time. At the beginning I also bought, like you, some cheap ear buds that were really bad. Then I started buying cheap headphones and the quality improved a lot. Unfortunately they kept breaking and I thought it’s best to buy expensive headphones, but then I remembered I got Sony headphones (same model) which I got for my birthday. I plugged them and I was amazed about every aspect of them. I even googled the price (impolite I know) just to see if I am going to continue buying headphones from Sony expensive headphones and the price was just perfect for me.
If anyone here is looking for some headphones really recommend this model.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615101593251031/k2311a1015/10.15.12