Pantene Pro-V Normal to Thick Hair Solutions Smoothening Conditioner
  • During the time I was having problems with my hair, I analyse that maybe one of the reason some of the conditioner that I thought to work on my hair fails to help me is maybe I do not check on the volume kind
  • I did a lot of research of what kind of hair I have and I found out that my hair is normal to thick
  • Okay, enough of the product description because I want to share my experience with this conditioner
  • The first thing I noticed is that it lathers quickly and the scent is mild
  • I think it works typically on making the hair well-conditioned but it does not work big time on protecting and transforming hair fast

• by grecychunny

During the time I was having problems with my hair, I analyse that maybe one of the reason some of the conditioner that I thought to work on my hair fails to help me is maybe I do not check on the volume kind. What I mean is there are conditioners to be used from normal to thick hair, normal to dry hair, for dry hair or for thin hair, whatever classes of volume. I fail to check on some conditioner I used in the past that is why instead of transforming my hair, it leads to damage it more. I did a lot of research of what kind of hair I have and I found out that my hair is normal to thick. I researched for the brand of conditioner I will use and one of them is Pantene.

Good thing that Pantene has this kind to try. This conditioner is aiming to help the hair provide a kind

of formula to moisturize every strands of hair, lubricating the cuticle layer of each strands to reduce roughness. It conditions hair by making it smoother to make it strong to prevent damage and to make it more manageable. It means it can protect that hair even under the sun. It sounds like it has an invisible coating to protect the hair against humidity that makes the hair to get frizzy and become damage.

Okay, enough of the product description because I want to share my experience with this conditioner. The first thing I noticed is that it lathers quickly and the scent is mild. The scent of Pantene conditioner sometimes resembles the scent of one another. The scent of this is sweet that the girl like me will like instantly, yet it does not last long. It makes my hair smooth instantly but it does not eliminate falling hair. I thought it has a formula to prevent the hair for ...

• damaging but it does not prevent falling hair which makes me sad. I still maintain brush my hair using my fingers when it is wet to prevent the falling hair.

My hair has an ordinary shine when it gets dry. I like the shine that L’oreal conditioner gives me compares to this one. Truly, the shine does not last a day but for half day. The shine fades away when I started let my hair down while travelling maybe because my hair is being exposed to pollution. It only holds true in protecting my hair on the part when I tie my hair with tight clip and when I untie it, I do not see any hair that attached to the clip. Before, I see a lot of hair on the clip with my Dove conditioner, then again on this one, I never seen any hair strands which is its plus factor. Falling hair still happens yet only after bath.

It

averagely eliminates frizz because sometimes it makes my hair flat with unbelievable shine, but sometimes it is frizzy with average shine. I only tie up this conditioner with my Gard shampoo but still I can see variations of results for every day of use. The only thing that I mostly appreciate is it makes my hair soft even it is frizzy. It never makes my hair dry in the long run. I think it works typically on making the hair well-conditioned but it does not work big time on protecting and transforming hair fast. If you are looking for conditioner that will tamed your frizzy hair, I guess it can help you but I do not know if this one can make its promise last. It works only on smoothening but this one is a mediocre kind. I am on the look for another conditioner. It costs Php 234.00 (estimated $ 5.58 USD) for a 750 ml bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101593170731/k2311a1012/10.12.12