L’oreal Paris Ever Strong Hydrate Conditioner Normal to Dry Hair  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since, the results is giving me L'oreal, I bought L'oreal
  • Actually I feel this conditioner made my hair to feel light because I think it is taking care of some frizzy part of my hair
  • I love that my long hair bounces whenever I walk and I love the feeling that the scent is bouncing too
  • People around me noticed the smell and noticed the big transformation too
  • Because of this, I highly recommend this type of conditioner

• by grecychunny

I was searching for a conditioner that will able to help a chemically treated hair and I always find this conditioner on the list of results. This conditioner from L’oreal is very new to me and I find it expensive because it comes from L’oreal. I am not seeing myself that I will be using it until the time I needed something to bring back my old looking healthy hair.

My hair has been into series of rebonding that it looks dull. I never thought that chemically treated hair will really damage my hair from the tips but on the positive note, it

can still be treated with a good shampoo or conditioner or with other treatment according to my research in the internet. Since, the results is giving me L’oreal, I bought L’oreal.

What stands out with L’oreal at first use is the smell. I bought the one with Rosemary Mint and I cannot explain how it quickly relaxes my hair only because of the smell. I love the smell. It is sweet and very feminine. It is like a body perfume that sprays on my hair. It goes on sweet smell like strawberry in the ice cream that last in day. It makes me excited to wake up early and wash my hair immediately. It really gives me that kind of feeling and it makes me happy. Other than the smell, it makes my hair to feel and look soft. When my hair is dry, it does not make my hair to appear flat. Even my hair is thick; it looks light in the mirror. Actually I feel this conditioner made my hair to feel light because I think it is taking care of some frizzy part of my hair. The frizzy part of my hair makes my hair to look thick and dry. It lessens ...

• L'oreal Paris Ever Strong Hydrate Conditioner Normal to Dry Hair
      the frizzy part. There are still frizzy hairs in the middle of my hair but unlike before i can hide it when I tie my hair and it will appear flat after a while. Sometimes I do not have frizzy hair at all, especially when the weather is cold. This maybe because this conditioner keeps my hair well moisturized.

This conditioner claims to have 100% natural ingredients that I think the reason it works on my hair. It works more when I do the deep conditioning. It transforms my hair from dull to full of life. I love that my long hair bounces

whenever I walk and I love the feeling that the scent is bouncing too. People around me noticed the smell and noticed the big transformation too. I do not experienced any adverse reaction while using it compare to when I started using Dove conditioner that claims to give moisture to hair that leads me to have dandruff. This one keeps my scalp clean and I love it. Because of this, I highly recommend this type of conditioner. It deserves a 10 rating. It costs Php 240.00 (estimated $ 6 USD) for 250 ml and available in different groceries or cosmetic stalls in the mall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101593160731/k2311a1012/10.12.12