Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know it is the reason why I get tangles and kinky hair
  • I instantly noticed that it makes my hair well hydrated because of different shine it brings
  • I think I probably used this conditioner again or stop from using it, but I still give chances to conditioner like this because it stands out on the giving an extraordinary shine
  • I like it but I do not love it though I still want to recommend this type because we do not know it might works on you
  • The size that I bought is 373 ml that costs Php 250.00 (estimated $ 6 USD)

• by grecychunny

Staying under the sun makes my hair damage. I know it is the reason why I get tangles and kinky hair. I am not the type that opens an umbrella when I am under the sun. I seldom used an umbrella that is why it makes my hair dry quickly. The sun rays make my scalp to gets dry and the hot weather too. Since I cannot change my attitude when it comes to umbrella, I am now on the look for a shampoo or conditioner that will help me protect my hair for sudden change of weather, especially under the sun.

There are many of conditioners to mention, but it is Pantene Nature Fusion that I first tried. Pantene products,

whether it is a shampoo or conditioner, gives me an average results. There are lots of products from Pantene that fails to work on my hair but I am still open to use different variants they offer for consumer. I know I can still able to find products from them that will works for me so I never stop trying.

The main objective of mine for using it is about making my hair strong against two kinds of weather we have here in the Philippines. We only have cold and hot weather. During rainy days, my hair is prone to damage because whenever my hair is wet, it falls quickly. During hot weather, my hair gets dry easily. It looks lifeless and my dandruff is getting severe. I want something that will blends with the weather and do what it takes to prevent my hair to get damage.

Then, I tried Pantene Nature Fusion. Again, as I said on my previous reviews, conditioners from Pantene scents resembles it scents. They are all smells sweet, but this one last long. In fact, at the end of the day, I can still smell the scent and even when I wake up on the other morning. It claims to have a blend of cassia, ginger, calendula and aloe Vera. Maybe that is the reason why the scent last long. I instantly noticed that it makes my hair well hydrated because of different shine it brings.

• Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Conditioner
      Even if I let my hair down while travelling and it was being exposed with polluted air, it is still shine. I find it really interesting. How does this conditioner do it?

Still, I have to state that it only has extraordinary shine, it smoothens my hair and the scent last long but to prevent my hair from damaging, it is a no. I still have falling hair, especially after bath. When it gets rain, it only makes my hair frizzy and still my hair falls when I comb it with my finger. When my hair is under the sun, it looks shiny and smooth nonetheless it becomes dry after a while. For real, it makes some part of my hair

soft and some parts dry. The end part is soft while the upper part and middle part of my hair is dry. Maybe the moisture that this conditioner gives all goes down once I rinse it after bath. I only assumed though.

I think I probably used this conditioner again or stop from using it, but I still give chances to conditioner like this because it stands out on the giving an extraordinary shine. I like it but I do not love it though I still want to recommend this type because we do not know it might works on you. The size that I bought is 373 ml that costs Php 250.00 (estimated $ 6 USD).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101593130731/k2311a1012/10.12.12