Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo  » Health  »
  • When I found out that it was a coal tar based shampoo, I was a bit hesitant
  • Before using the product, I was disappointed at the cost of only 6oz of product
  • I have recommended this to many people who have all enjoyed the product as much as I have
  • I decided to try the Neutrogena T/Gel Extra Strength once when my dandruff was extremely bad

• by Emilee

I’ve always had extremely thick, curly hair and along with it has come a dry, itchy, flaking scalp. Over the years I’ve tried just about every product out there. Even those not-so-tasteful home remedies like treating it with beer.

Someone saw Neutrogena’s T/Gel advertised in a magazine and they told me about it. When I found

out that it was a coal tar based shampoo, I was a bit hesitant. I wasn’t sure if putting TAR in my hair was going to help solve anything. Needless to say I purchased a 6oz bottle of the regular Neutrogena T/Gel product for just under $5USD.

Before using the product, I was disappointed at the cost of only 6oz of product. I figured it would only last me a week due to the length and thickness of my hair. I was shocked at how little product you needed to get a good lather, which was great because it instructs you to Lather. Let Sit. Rinse. Repeat.

I was amazed by this ...

• Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo
      product! With in a few days my scalp was itch free and soon after the dandruff cleared up. It didn’t leave an odd smell because I used a regular Conditioner, rather than the Nuetrogena T/Gel conditioner. I have recommended this to many people who have all enjoyed the product as much as I have.

Con: I decided

to try the Neutrogena T/Gel Extra Strength once when my dandruff was extremely bad. I found that it made my scalp more itchy and did not improve the dandruff at all. The odor of the shampoo is a little stronger, but nothing that isn’t tolerable. I was really suprised at the difference between the regular and the extra strength.

Mariana says :

re : I decided to try the Neutrogena T/Gel Extra Strength once when my dandruff was extremely bad
It worked for me, and my family

Ricky Clay says :

This is true. I ve recommended to many and am happy with the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412101593110731/k2311a1012/10.12.12