Glam GlowTingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've been using the Sephora GlamGlow Facial mud mask for years and I would recommend it to older, aging women looking for a way to preserve their skin
  • There are many things that I enjoy about this facial mask but one of the things that I like the most are the results I have gotten from wearing it
  • Another thing that I noticed when using this mud mask is that I experience tighter skin
  • I enjoy using products that aren't filled with a bunch of crap,which is why I liked this mud mask
  • I don't like that I have to re-liquify the GlamGlow Facial Mud Mask because it gets dried out

• by T.C_Randle

If you know anything about Sephoa products, then you know that they have some wonderful items, especially for skin. I’ve been using the Sephora GlamGlow Facial mud mask for years and I would recommend it to older, aging women looking for a way to preserve their skin.

from wearing it. I give myself a facial with this mask at least once a week and it has done wonders on my skin.The mask is capable of giving my skin a glow that is undeniable. If you want instant that is what you are going to get with this product. I can leave this mask on my face for 10 minutes at the most and find my skin radiant and soft.

It has collagen synthesis in it’s ingredients that helps to resurface my skin, giving me a much smoother feel. It’s like an exfoliation in a bottle. My skin always looks softer, brighter and smoother.

Another thing that I noticed when using this mud mask is that I experience tighter skin. Any age marks that I have screamed about in the mirror are noticeable less visible. I’m not going to say that they are gone ...

• Glam GlowTingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask
      because that isn’t true. But this mask has helped me make them less noticeable while giving me a much healthier look.

I enjoy using products that aren’t filled with a bunch of crap,which is why I liked this mud mask. It doesn’t contain Phthalates, GMOS, Synthetics or Sulfates;making it a much healthier product to use.

It’s easy to use, I can apply to my face after I wash and dry it. All I

have to do is leave it on for 10 minutes, wash it off with an exfoliation motion.

The container is cute, it comes in a black jar with an illuminating top. I am able to view my cream without even opening it. I don’t like that I have to re-liquify the GlamGlow Facial Mud Mask because it gets dried out. but a few drops of water and a stir and it’s ready to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101593100731/k2311a1012/10.12.12