Ulta Lipstick Cherry Picked
  • I'm definitely a lip girl and when it comes to lip gloss and lip sticks, I don't mind putting up the money for whatever brand I choose to go with
  • I think that the Ulta Cherry Lipstick is a definite must have for any girl's makeup bag
  • There was many things that I liked about this lipstick and one of the things that I enjoyed was the fact that it was able to stand up to the MAC lipstick, which has been known to last longer than any other lipstick on the market
  • I've been wearing MAC for years so for Ulta Cherry Lipstick to stand up to MAC was amazing to me
  • The hyaluranic sphere is something I believe that all lipsticks should have but they don't

• by T.C_Randle

I’m definitely a lip girl and when it comes to lip gloss and lip sticks, I don’t mind putting up the money for whatever brand I choose to go with. I think that the Ulta Cherry Lipstick is a definite must have for any girl’s makeup bag.There was many things that I liked about this lipstick and one of the things that I enjoyed was the fact that it was able to stand up to the MAC lipstick, which has been known

to last longer than any other lipstick on the market.

I’ve been wearing MAC for years so for Ulta Cherry Lipstick to stand up to MAC was amazing to me. After putting this lipstick on for the first time, I noticed how easy it was to apply to my lips. There was no applying dryness that you get when you use cheap lipsticks. My lips didn’t feel extra heavy.And I was able to smudge my lips together smoothly and effortlessly.

Another thing ...

• that I liked about this lipstick was that the tub was small enough for me to put into my pocket and or my purse. I also liked the way that it functioned. The bottom tub turner was easy to turn and it pushed the lipstick up at just the right height.

What makes Ulta Lipstick so amazing is that it contains a hint of shea butter which allows for all day moisture. I never had a dry day in my life wearing

this lipstick. The hyaluranic sphere is something I believe that all lipsticks should have but they don’t. This helps for lipsticks to adhere to the lips and not to anything else.

The negative- I did find a few times when kissing my husband that my lipstick would smudge and come off on his cheek. This was something I never had to deal with when it came to MAC. But as far as shine and wear ability, this lipstick is a definite must have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101593090731/k2311a1012/10.12.12