Armani Code for Her perfume  » Perfume  »
0.5
  • And I have to shop around before I actually find the one that I like
  • Even though Armani is a high priced perfume, there is much negative to say abou tmy experience with this version
  • Now I will say that I enjoyed the hour glass shaped bottle that this perfume came in
  • The bottle is what I paid for, it feels like
  • My skin hated it and for the most part I think I can stay away from high priced perfumes like Armani

• by T.C_Randle

It takes a while for me to get used to a particular perfume. And I have to shop around before I actually find the one that I like. The Armani Code for Her was a perfume that I got as a gift. And to this day, I’m still not sure how I feel about it. Even though Armani is a high priced perfume, there is much negative to say abou tmy experience with this version. Even though I liked the smell and others around

me liked it as well, I still had a hard time wearing it.

First of all I didn’t like the way that it mademy skin burn, Regardless to the fact that this perfume is a high priced, well known brand; I still had issues with wearing it. It was harsh and caused me to get small rashes along my neck line. The rash eventually began to itch which was one of the reasons why I stopped wearing it.

Another thing that I didn’t like ...

• was the fact that even when I wore it, the smell didn’t last all that long on my skin. I could spray it on in the morning and it was gone byt the time I was home from work. If that isn’t enough then lets talk about the fact that it smelled totally different than it did when I first smelled it. I assume that diifferent skin take different to different types of perfumes.

Now I will say that I enjoyed the hour glass

shaped bottle that this perfume came in. The bottle was beautiful. It housed a gorgeous blue and black color tone that illuminated against the perfect light. I still have the bottle all because of how it looks.

The function of the bottle was fine. The bottle is what I paid for, it feels like. honestly, the frangrance wasn’t all that bad, it just wasn’t for me. My skin hated it and for the most part I think I can stay away from high priced perfumes like Armani.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612101593080731/k2311a1012/10.12.12