Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil 3 Pc Starter Kit
1.0
  • When I first used it I thought that I was going to see moisture immediately
  • I found that without using the conditioner afterwards, it was nothing more than dry
  • After using it once I got done shampooing, I noticed that it gave my hair a bit of a thick feeling, and once my hair dried it wasn't dry
  • Actually I think I liked the oil best of oil

• by T.C_Randle

I’ve dealt with breakage when it came to my hair for a long time. There was nothing that I was able to buy that would actually help my hair to grow back in areas in which I had lost my hair in. One of the things that I was recommended to try was the Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil 3 Pc Starter Kit. I had tried everything else so I figured I woudl try it just for trying it sake.

The positive- There were many positive things that

I liked about the Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil 3 Pc Starter Kit. One of them was the fact that it was a starter kit, which meant that I was able to try the Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo 3.0 oz, the Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil 1.7 oz and the Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner 3.0 oz.

The shampoo was different. When I first used it I thought that I was going to see moisture immediately. That wasn’t the case. I found that ...

• without using the conditioner afterwards, it was nothing more than dry.

The conditioner was a bit better in the results. After using it once I got done shampooing, I noticed that it gave my hair a bit of a thick feeling, and once my hair dried it wasn’t dry. So I guess these two worked in conjunction with each other.

The penetrating oil was something that I was suppose to use on my hair after i had shampooed and conditioned which I did. It helped with

the breakage over time. Actually I think I liked the oil best of oil.

The Negative- I didn’t like the fact that I had to use other organix products with this starter pack to get the results I was looking for. I thought it to be a waste of money. After using it a couple of times, I didn’t like the fact that it left my hair dead and with no bounce. I stopped using this product and chalked it up to a lost of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101593040731/k2311a1012/10.12.12