John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-day Straight semi-permanent hair straightening spray
  • The instructions recommend using 7 - 15 sprays, and since my hair is long and thick, I used 15 sprays, and then combed it through my hair as directed
  • I noticed that the product did help my hair to get straighter as I was blowing it dry
  • It seemed to eliminate the problem I always have of frizzy, poofy hair after blowing dry
  • I found that this product lives up to its claims of keeping hair straight for 3 days
  • For $7.00, I think it's a good deal, especially since it actually does what it claims and seems to work for my hair type

• by kaygen

I purchased this product recently because I was looking for something to help get my hair super straight. I have naturally curly hair, and it can be a daunting task to get it straight, and to keep it that way. My hair is resistant to staying straight, and usually ends up wavy or frizzy no matter how much heat I use. I have tried numerous products to get my hair straight, and many of them either don’t work, or they leave my hair flat and heavy. Since I have had good results using John Frieda products in the past, I had

high hopes for this product as well.

I liked the fact that this product was a spray rather than a cream or serum. The hair styling spray is also to be used to keep hair straight for up to 3 days, or until the next time it’s washed. The instructions say to spray onto wet hair before blow-drying it. The instructions recommend using 7 - 15 sprays, and since my hair is long and thick, I used 15 sprays, and then combed it through my hair as directed.

I noticed that the product did help my hair to get straighter as I was blowing

it dry. It seemed to eliminate the problem I always have of frizzy, poofy hair after blowing dry. My hair almost looked as if I had already flat-ironed it. I liked that the product was light and didn’t weigh my hair down, still helped keep my hair straight. The instructions say to use this product in conjunction with a blow dryer and flat iron, so I ironed my hair as I usually would, and I loved how it looked and felt after I was done styling it! It was noticeably softer and shinier.

I found that this product lives up to its ...

• John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-day Straight semi-permanent hair straightening spray
      claims of keeping hair straight for 3 days. Even with humidity and also sleeping on my hair, it looked almost as good the third day. I only needed to touch it up in a couple spots with my flat iron. But overall, this product has saved me so much time that I used to spend straightening my hair every day. Since the texture of my hair is fairly dry, I’m not prone to oily hair. For someone who is prone to oily hair, that might be a concern when using this product, in which case I would recommend a little
      dry shampoo or baby powder on your roots. Also, make sure hair is wet when you spray this product on, because if it’s only damp or dry, it will get sticky and gummy.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who struggles to keep their hair straight day after day. For $7.00, I think it’s a good deal, especially since it actually does what it claims and seems to work for my hair type. I plan to repurchase this product as long as they keep it on the shelves. I am glad I cam across this product and I would recommend giving it a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101593020731/k2311a1012/10.12.12