The Present Primer by Philosophy  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Present Primer by Philosophy is one of the best primers I tried and it's always in my makeup bag
  • I think that this is one of the best primers in the world because it really does its job – it extremely extends the staying power of the foundation and makes the makeup to look great a whole day
  • From my experience, I suggest to let the primer settle for a good 5-10 minutes and let it dry out
  • Once it's completely dry, it becomes an amazing base for the makeup
  • Overall, the product is amazing and I strongly recommend buying it

• by angelika9792

The Present Primer by Philosophy is one of the best primers I tried and it’s always in my makeup bag. I have been using it for over three years so far and since then I tried many different primers, although none of them were as good as this one. It is a quite expensive product but it contains a huge amount which lasts forever. It’s a very good value for the money.

to look great a whole day. It has a texture like a glue, it’s very thick. From my experience, I suggest to let the primer settle for a good 5-10 minutes and let it dry out. Like I said – it feels like a glue so if it doesn’t dry out and the foundation is applied, it will be not possible to blend it in because it will just smudge around. Once it’s completely dry, it becomes an amazing base for the makeup. The foundation will stick to this primer and will stay put all day long, looking as fresh as in the ...

• morning. It is an expensive product, but it lasts for a really long time. I only need to apply a little bit to cover my whole face.

The Present Primer also doesn’t cause any break outs on my skin, although I’m not sure how the sensitive skin type would react to it. I also really like the fact that it’s not a tinted product like many other primers. It’s clear and it doesn’t change the shade of my foundation. It also works great as an eyeshadow base – it seriously keeps my eyeshadow in the place and nothing smudges away all day. If you apply

a good quality foundation on the top of this primer and blend it in really well, you will get the airbrushed finish. The packaging is very easy to use, but you have to be careful not to squeeze out too much.

I couldn’t find any disadvantages of this primer so I’m just going to move on straight to the summary. Overall, the product is amazing and I strongly recommend buying it. I tried it on myself and it worked great on my oily skin. My makeup looked like applied by a professional and I received many positive comments from my friends about my beautiful skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111101592920731/k2311a1011/10.11.12