China Glaze - Poetic finger nail polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the reasons why I enjoy this finger nail polish is because it's thick
  • This is a wonderful thing, considering that I paid only $8 from my local Walmart
  • I enjoyed the color, the color has such a universal look to it, making it wearable with juist about anything that I put on
  • I believe that this nail polish is also great for toe nails, i tend to use this because it doesn't chip as fast as other finger nail polishes I have own

• by T.C_Randle

Finger nail polish has always been my thing. There is nothing the China Glaze-Poetic finger nail polish. China glaze alone is a popular brand of finger nail polish because of many different reasons. To some the price isn’t the fairest, especially when you can buy a bottle of finger nail polish for .99 cents in most places. But it lives up to my expectations.

One of the reasons why I enjoy this finger nail polish is because it’s thick. If you

have ever bought a cheap brand of nail polish, then you know that the thin liquid nail polish, holds no gloss. China glaze holds all of the gloss, once it dries. This is a wonderful thing, considering that I paid only $8 from my local Walmart.

Another thing that I liked about Poetic finger nail polish is that the handle was well made. It’s easy to grip the handle of the brush. Most finger nail polish brushes are hard to ...

• hold, slipping out of your finger whenever you do your nails.

I will say that the negative side to owning such a finger polish is that the polish gets old fairly quickly. Since it is so thick, it has a hard time holding moisture, especially if you don’t close the top tightly.

I enjoyed the color, the color has such a universal look to it, making it wearable with juist about anything that I put on. I believe that this nail

polish is also great for toe nails, i tend to use this because it doesn’t chip as fast as other finger nail polishes I have own.

It doesn’t need a top coat to it if you don’t want to wear one, which is another great thing about this finger nail polish. It holds it’s own shine. And the smell isn’t too strong. It’s a great summer time polish, especially if you are the type of person to wear open toe shoes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111101592910731/k2311a1011/10.11.12