Macro Life Natural Macro Greens nutritional supplement
  • I found that it gave me long lasting energy without having a spaced out feeling
  • I like the convenience of two sizes of the products

• by Rhartma

I started taking Macro Life Natural Macro Greens nutritional supplement over two years ago. Some of my friends and family had started taking it and were reporting increased energy. I am frequently tired, because of a very hectic teaching job, so I was very interested in the product. I started by taking it one morning.

I did not feel any buzz or immediate jolt of energy. What I did notice, is that I had a lot more energy

in the afternoon. I had avoided the late afternoon slump.

I found that it gave me long lasting energy without having a spaced out feeling. The product is a bit difficult to take. It has a definite green grass flavor.

The first time I had a difficult time drinking it. I had to force it down. I have tried disguising it in apple juice and in vegetable juice.

It helps a little, but the strong taste is not ...

• disguised that much. I have to take it in one quick gulp. The product is a dry powder.

It is a little difficult to mix into the liquid of your choice. I have to really work on stirring it up, or I end up with little lumps of powder. This is a little bit of a pain in the morning.

I would prefer a liquid form of the product. I like the convenience of two sizes of the

products. I ordered a small container for work.

I have the large container of it at home. Their website is easy to understand and use. I was able to find out enough about the product to understand the ingredients.

I have ordered the product online, and have good luck with ordering it. The product has arrived on time, every time. Overall I am very happy with this product.

For me I find it has greatly increased my stamina and energy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349101592680431/k2311a109/10.9.12