Pink N White Nail and Hair Salon Nampa, Idaho  » Business  »
304 Caldwell Blvd Nampa, Idaho 83651
  • I have been getting my nails done by their lead nail technician named Edna for the past five months and have never been disappointed
  • I have never broken a nail yet which I think speaks a great deal about the quality of products used
  • If you’re looking for a place to be pampered like a queen and look great, you should definitely try Pink “N” White Nail and Hair Salon

• by tracie

If you’re looking for a great place to get your nails done in the Nampa area, I strongly suggest trying out Pink “N” White Nail and Hair Salon located on Caldwell Blvd. and Orchard Street. Every worker in the salon is extremely friendly and goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. They offer pedicures, manicures, acrylic full sets, colored full sets, gel full sets and pink and white full sets. They are very reasonably priced so you won’t feel like you are breaking

the bank when you feel like pampering yourself. They also offer waxing, several different types of massages and facials and are a full service hair salon.

I have been getting my nails done by their lead nail technician named Edna for the past five months and have never been disappointed. She is very friendly and has a gentle touch which is very important when any manicurist is using nail drills on you. I get the pink and white fills done every two weeks and have always left ...

• the building with beautiful nails. She uses top quality products so my nails are very strong which is a good thing since I tend to be kind of hard on them sometimes. I have never broken a nail yet which I think speaks a great deal about the quality of products used.

You can also buy gift certificates for yourself or for your friends and family for any of the services offered or you can buy a punch card. Punch cards let you receive a total of

ten services such as a manicure, and then on your next visit, you will qualify for a free service like a pedicure or basic manicure. I think the punch cards are a good idea because it’s always nice to get a special reward every now and then for being a repeat customer.

If you’re looking for a place to be pampered like a queen and look great, you should definitely try Pink “N” White Nail and Hair Salon. You can get more information about their services at www.pinknwhite.net.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 414101592430631/k2311a104/10.4.12