Miswak teeth cleaning twig
  • My package arrived approximately four days after I bought it
  • As I went through the day I noticed that my taste buds were more acute
  • I have been using the Miswak for about three weeks now and I have to say I love it

• by enlightenedmind

The Miswak also called Peelu is a twig from the Arak tree. It has been used for thousand of years even before its inception in Islam. It has been used for dental hygiene and has a host of health benefits. I wondered upon this twig one day while browsing online.

I read the benefits and it peeked my interest. I bought the twig from a company on Ebay. I bought six for about $12.

My package arrived approximately four days after I bought it. They stayed in my medicine cabinet for a while (3 weeks) before I used them because it seemed so weird. Well one day I decided to give it a try.

I read the little note of directions first. I then took the twig and peeled away the top of the twig. Next I bit down on it lightly and put it in water for a few seconds.

I then brush my teeth with it. Right away I could taste a little acid but it was not strong. I finished brushing my teeth and felt around my mouth with my tongue.

Well it felt clean. My breath was fresh as if I had brushed with toothpaste.

As I went through the day I noticed that my taste buds were more acute.

The Apple cider I take was stronger and ...

• Miswak teeth cleaning twig
      any spices I tasted were heightened as well. By the end of the day when I went to brush my teeth again I did not feel any plaque on my teeth as I do sometimes by the end of the day. My teeth still felt clean and I did not really need to brush my teeth again.

Of course I did it anyway. I have been using the Miswak for about three weeks now

and I have to say I love it! My teeth never felt cleaner and one stick is suppose to last for weeks I hear or even months perhaps? I am just so happy to be eliminating another costly expense toothpaste and toothbrushes. I have it all in one! This is not only good for your health but it is also a good way to save money especially in this economy so give it a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342101592350731/k2311a102/10.2.12