Clinique Happy Heart Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It comes in a sleek oval shape bottle which is a very convenient design because it can fit in your purses and it won't bulge out your purse

• by Selletots

Clinique Happy Heart Perfume would be my first perfume from Clinique. It comes in a sleek oval shape bottle which is a very convenient design because it can fit in your purses and it won’t bulge out your purse. It is a spray type bottle which is also convenient if you’re in a hurry. Just a few sprays of perfume and you’re off to go!

The fragrance

of Clinique Happy Heart is very soothing to the nose. It smells fresh, flowery and fruity! It does linger in the air but it does not hurt your nose like other perfume does. In order for other perfumes to linger in the air, you must put a lot of perfume and sometimes, it burns the nose of the people you pass by. But in Clinique Happy Heart it only takes 2 sprays in the neck and on the shoulders in order for the perfume to linger in the air. The people around me are so pleased with the smell and compliments me every time I pass by.

For me, since I am a student and I always sweat due to changing of classrooms, the perfume only lasts for almost 3/4 of the day.

• Clinique Happy Heart Perfume
      It is still on the positive side because it stays longer than any of my colognes. And unlike my colognes when mixed with sweat, I suddenly smell stinky! But with this perfume, the fragrance of the perfume still stays and does not make me smell stinky even though I’m all sweaty. But when I am in the office, an aircon environment, the smell stays longer than
      a day! Isn’t that awesome?

It is a very elegant perfume and can be worn in all occasions. Yes it is pricey but I can guarantee you that it is worth every penny. If you are looking for a feminine perfume and would want to gain a lot of compliments, then Clinique Happy Heart Perfume is for you. It suits teenagers up to early 40’s in my preference.

Clinique Happy Heart Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562101592310731/k2311a102/10.2.12