Revlon Colorstay Makeup Foundation For Combination/Oily Skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since I have convinced myself that I really can't do anything about it unless I go to dermatologists and pay thousands of dollars, I decided to just live with it and hide it as much as possible
  • I was hesitant to use it at first because I thought that it would not help conceal the flaws that I have on my face
  • I learned though that it is easier to blend and apply with a cosmetic wedge sponge
  • However, I wish that they have included a pump with it so it would be easier to use and avoid spills
  • If you are looking for a good product that will cover all the flaws on your face without making you breakout and controls oil production, I highly recommend that you give this product a try

• by labeya17

I have always suffered from acne. Even though I am already an adult, I still get those annoying and pesky pimples from time to time. Since I have convinced myself that I really can’t do anything about it unless I go to dermatologists and pay thousands of dollars, I decided to just live with it and hide it as much as possible.

I have also spent hundreds of dollars on different kinds of cover ups such as foundations and concealers. However, I am thrilled because I have finally found the one that covers all the imperfections on my face perfectly without causing to

me have more acne breakouts.

I decided to use Revlon Colorsrat Makeup Foundation for Combination and Oily Skin because my friend told me that it works well on her acne-prone complexion. I was hesitant to use it at first because I thought that it would not help conceal the flaws that I have on my face. However, she convinced me that I would have nothing to lose since it is very affordable. I got mine from Rite Aid for almost $12 plus tax, but you can get it cheaper if you buy from Walmart or Target. I did not have a hard time looking for the perfect shade for me though because they have tons of shades available. I am using Natural Tan, but I am thinking to go up a shade lighter in winter.

I am in love with this foundation because it does an excellent job to make me look as if I have a clear and flawless complexion. I use a bit more than the usual amount though because I have a lot of acne scars. However, if you have a pretty clear skin, then a pea-sized amount would be enough. I had a hard time applying it on my face though at first ...

• Revlon Colorstay Makeup Foundation For Combination/Oily Skin
      because it has a thick consistency. In addition, it dries fast. I learned though that it is easier to blend and apply with a cosmetic wedge sponge. However, I wish that they have included a pump with it so it would be easier to use and avoid spills. I am not cimplaining though because it is still the best makeup foundation that I have ever used on my acne-prone skin.

In terms of the staying power, it is amazing. It says on the bottle that it can last for up to 24 hours, but I have never tried to leave it on my face

for more than 12 hours. I usually apply it in the morning before I leave to go to work, and I do not need to touch up or blot oil even during the middle of the day because it stays put and does not budge at all.

Will I repurchase? Definitely! With this product, I realized that I do not need to spend a lot of money on a good foundation. If you are looking for a good product that will cover all the flaws on your face without making you breakout and controls oil production, I highly recommend that you give this product a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312101592270631/k2311a102/10.2.12