Comforts Brand Scented Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I love baby wipes, I love the way they smell and the fact that you can use them for a lot of things besides cleaning a baby after a diaper change
  • I found this brand of wipes after buying the same brand of diapers
  • Good Quality I consider the quality of Comforts Baby Wipes to be similar to the Huggies brand
  • I like that these are actually big enough to fit my hand without getting stuff on me while trying to clean him
  • I use them and recommend them to others as a good product for the money

• by Aphrodite

I love baby wipes, I love the way they smell and the fact that you can use them for a lot of things besides cleaning a baby after a diaper change. I found this brand of wipes after buying the same brand of diapers; I fell in love with the diapers and then started using the wipes.

I have tried several budget brand wipes and most of them are of poor quality. They are too thin, too small and I have to use 2-3 of them to clean my son’s bottom. My favorite brand is Huggies, but I just cannot justify paying the price for them.

Good Quality

I consider the

quality of Comforts Baby Wipes to be similar to the Huggies brand; they are thicker and actually feel like cloth instead of a wet dryer sheet. I have bought packs for $1 at the grocery store and Family Dollar that were so thin it reminded me of a Kleenex because it was see-through.

I like that these are actually big enough to fit my hand without getting stuff on me while trying to clean him. (I hate that, don’t you?) I also use these to clean his face and hands in the car after eating food or candy. They are just the right size for fitting inside a plastic ...

• travel case. I have an old Huggies container that I pack in my diaper bag for trips out and they fit perfectly.

Multiple Uses

These wipes are great for just about everything. I use them to wipe down the kid’s heads when it’s hot outside to cool them down. We take the stroller and walk to the grocery store and sometimes on the way back I’ll wipe down their faces and heads and let the breeze feel like an air conditioner while we walk.

Budget Priced

Another reason I buy these wipes is because they fit my budget. A box of 72 wipes is $1.97 at my local Smith’s store. I can buy

two boxes for less than $5.

Reusable Containers

I like to get the most uses out of things I buy, so I try to reuse containers if possible. I like the fact that I can refill the wipe box or use it to hold other items or toys. I also like the soft, cushiony opening for the wipes to come out. I don’t scrape my fingers trying to pull one out or get a wad of wipes trying to come out at the same time.

In my opinion these wipes are a good quality product despite being a store brand. I use them and recommend them to others as a good product for the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5427091592120830/k2311a0927/9.27.12