Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter book  » Books  »
  • My favourite part of Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover is the ending
  • I think that the ending is an awesome cliff hanger
  • Cammie is also very interesting and you feel as if you know her in real life, or at least you wish you did
  • I like Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover because it is so well written and is an out of the normal book
  • I would recommend the book to people who enjoy adventure and possibly even girly literature

• by livvvy75

Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover, is the third book in the Gallagher Girls series. Cammie Morgan is a spy who goes to a spy school. When Cammie’s friend Macey has to attend all kinds of political conventions and campaigns, this puts Macey in all kinds of danger. A new enemy seems to want to be after her. Just how far will Cammie go to protect Macey, even if it means risking her cover? Why has Cammie’s crush Zach started popping up everywhere? Why does he seem obsessed with keeping her safe, does he still like her? Cammie’s

mysterious aunty turns up and her life is going to get a lot different.

My favourite part of Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover is the ending. I think that the ending is an awesome cliff hanger. I also like the parts where the operatives (Cammie, Macey, Bex and Liz) study the situation or write a report on what happens. Their comments are funny and the way that the reports are written is done very well. I think the whole story has been planned out and written well. I think that the twists in the story are well thought up and definitely keep the reader interested.

The main character of Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover, is Cammie (Cameron) Morgan. She is probably bordering becoming my favourite protagonist ever because Cammie is smart and brave, both of which are my two favourite characteristics in a protagonist. She appears strong and puts her friends and sisterhood before herself. Cammie is also very interesting and you feel as if you know her in real life, or at least you wish you did. Also love the way Cammie does not think of herself as pretty but yet she does not appear ...

• Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter book
      weak in the story.

Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover is a young adult novel. If I was to give this book a genre, I would probably rate it under romance and adventure and I’m not sure but maybe even romance. The author of Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover is Ally Carter. Carter also wrote the popular Heist Society series. I think that Carter has done a very good job of writing the Gallagher Girls series so far because not once have I lost interest. It is easy for me to lose interest in a book, especially

if it is a long series, so Carter must have written this book well.

I like Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover because it is so well written and is an out of the normal book. I have enjoyed every book in the series so far and hope that I will enjoy the next two just as much. Carter’s books are very clever and I really enjoy the take on spies. Even though it is a spy book, it seems very real and Cammie is very relatable.

I would recommend the book to people who enjoy adventure and possibly even girly literature.

Andrew Leither says :

I am glad that you mentioned that your favorite part of the book is the ending. “Don’t Judge A Girl by Her Cover” says it all and speaks volumes. I like the sound of the novel and flow and how you made me feel about the characters and interesting parts to the book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1727091592080830/k2311a0927/9.27.12