Orcs Must Die 1 PC Game  » Games  »
  • I loved the game and played it countless times since I bought it because it is extremely fun to play
  • I love the fact that you are in control of not only a powerful, armed character, but also have a lot of traps in your arsenal
  • I like to use them because they make my goodies even better

• by chiquita134

“Orcs. The other, other white meat!” That was so funny when I first heard it from the main character in this game! There are many more like it spread throughout the game that will make you laugh or at least smile. Actually this is a pretty funny tower defense game with more action to it. A regular tower defense game would be more static, yet they choose to place more action into it by killing lots orcs. It

should say “Every last orc must die!”.

I loved the game and played it countless times since I bought it because it is extremely fun to play! I love the fact that you are in control of not only a powerful, armed character, but also have a lot of traps in your arsenal. These traps can be deadly for the poor, little, defenseless orcs and that’s exactly what we want!

It’s so much fun to put arrow walls everywhere and see arrows hit those orcs. But what about some spike traps to pinch them a little? Don’t mind if I do! I can’t begin to tell you how much fun I’ve had killing thousands of orcs. I am actually always looking at how many I’ve managed to kill that day and continually try to improve my “score”. What can I say? I love orcs! Love to kill them that is!:)

“Apprentice, rub my corns!” That’s another one ...

• Orcs Must Die 1 PC Game
      of this guy’s funny lines! I can’t get enough of them! And that’s not all that’s good about the game. The music is also fantastic and keeps you alert and addicted to the gameplay. I also use a lot of spells in this game, like the lighting spell which when I click the right button of the mouse will kills most of the enemies coming my way in the next 15-20 seconds. It’s a very good spell to
      have and it saved me countless times from those pesky, fast running rats! They always seem to get past me before I used this spell, but not anymore!

Oh, almost forgot about the weavers. I like to use them because they make my goodies even better. There are the Steel Weaver and the Elemental Weaver. I usually go with the Steel Weaver because I like to use archers and that weavers makes the archers shoot fire arrows! Orcs on fire are so funny!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2825091591920730/k2311a0925/9.25.12