NARS The Multiple in Orgasm cream blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion, it's the most shimmery cream blusher out there
  • It adds an amazing glow to my face, I think that it's comparable to the ''red carpet'' effect
  • I love how lovely it goes on – it blends so easily and it doesn't give this obvious effect that you're wearing a ton of blush on your cheeks
  • The peachy colour shows up slightly but it definitely isn't obvious
  • It's a little bit expensive, same as all the other NARS products, but it's an amazing quality and contains a massive amount so in my opinion, this is a great value for money

• by angelika9792

NARS The Multiple in Orgasm is a cream blush that can also be used on lips and eyes. It’s a coral, peachy colour with a gold shimmer in it. In my opinion, it’s the most shimmery cream blusher out there. It adds an amazing glow to my face, I think that it’s comparable to the ‘’red carpet'’ effect.

I mainly use this product on my cheeks, I don’t really use anything at all on my lips and I always use neutral shades on my eyes. I love how lovely it goes on – it blends so easily and it doesn’t give this obvious effect that you’re wearing a ton of blush on

your cheeks. The peachy colour shows up slightly but it definitely isn’t obvious. Gold shimmers are showing up much more which I love, dewy and shiny cheeks is something I was looking for and this product definitely does a perfect job for me.

I apply this blush directly from the stick and then blend it in with a small stippling brush. I tried blending it with a normal size stippling brush but it’s way too big for this. I also found another great way of using this blush and at the moment, it is my favourite technique. Basically, I apply the blush all over the face quite heavily and then I apply ...

• a thin layer of foundation on top of this. In my opinion, it gives the most wonderful glow to the whole face that is shining through the foundation but it’s not obvious, it doesn’t look like a disco ball or anything like this. Then I just powder the oily areas such as my forehead and my nose and my makeup looks absolutely amazing.

I think that the packaging is very convenient. It’s a stick that looks like a lipstick and it makes the application of the product much easier. I hate applying products with my fingers and the brush sometimes is too big to fit into the jar of other products. This

one, I can just easily apply directly from the stick on the areas I desire, it’s great. Another fantastic thing I love about this product is the amount it contains. It’s one of the biggest blushes I own and I’m sure it’s going to last a very long time. I recommend this product to people with tanned/olive skin tones, it adds amazing glow to tanned skin, I’m not sure how well it would work for somebody with a pale skin. It’s a little bit expensive, same as all the other NARS products, but it’s an amazing quality and contains a massive amount so in my opinion, this is a great value for money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124091591910630/k2311a0924/9.24.12