Parkway Lakeside Apartments  » Real estate  »
1100 Boulder Creek Dr, O’Fallon, IL 62269
  • When we first moved in I had a problem with the sink faucet
  • From families to single men and women, I have enjoyed my experience here very much

• by Britt Elmer

A few months ago I moved out of my hometown for the first time. I moved with my boyfriend due to his job and ended up four hours south in O’Fallon, IL. When we first arrived, we lived in a hotel room for a few weeks, which might I add was terrible. I jumped on the chance to start looking for apartments. Most of the apartments down here in O’Fallon and Belleville, IL, were dirty and not very well taken care of. The main placed I used to search was Apartments.com. I ran across Parkway Lakeside Apartments shortly after I started searching. The look and

environment was the first thing that drew my attention.

I called the main office and got an appointment for a walk through that same day. While I was waiting for my boyfriend to arrive, they offered me water, iced tea, and other beverages. We took a golf cart to an open apartment, and I was amazed at how spacious and well-lit it was. This did not only hold true to the well-decorated model apartment, but to (now) ours, too. The staff was very friendly and helpful in any way possible.

After moving in, all that we expected is true. They have a 24-hour work out ...

• room with Nike Plus treadmills and ellipticals. The workout room overlooks the pool and lake. They have three touch screen computers and a printer that tenants are allowed 24-hour access too and free printing. They have a clubhouse where they host free wine tastings, movie nights on the lawn, chili-cook offs, candy bars, breakfast bars, and many other enjoyable things. This was especially nice for me to meet new people since I do not know anyone down here. The pool is very well maintained with fountains in it and cabanas and umbrellas around. They even offer a towel service for the pool. Every day there are
        lawn care and maintenance guys walking around making sure the place looks spectacular. When we first moved in I had a problem with the sink faucet. I called and they had the maintenance guy out later that day in a very timely manner. Last but not least, being only 15 minutes from East St. Louis, I was nervous about the crime rate. O’Fallon itself is generally safe, but Parkway Lakeside Apartments steps it up a notch more and has a night security guard that patrols during the weekends.

I would recommend this place to anyone. From families to single men and women, I have enjoyed my experience here very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6221091591830730/k2311a0921/9.21.12