GOSH Sun Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was really impressed with it and I decided to try it out
  • I prefer deeper shades of brown to use as a bronzer for contouring my face
  • In my opinion, this product makes a perfect highlighter
  • I know that some people use it as powder and apply it all over the face, but I personally think that it would be too much shimmer
  • If you're looking for a golden glow, definitely go and buy this product

• by angelika9792

I was looking for a good and cheap face highlighter lately. I tried few products in the drugstore, but none of them provided me with what I want – shine and glow. I came across GOSH brand and I saw this massive product called Sun Powder. It seemed a little bit expensive but then I compared the size of it to other products. Sun Powder by GOSH contains 28 grams of product which is about three times more than all the other highlighters. I was really impressed with it and I decided to try it out.

From what it’s called – Sun Powder – I expected it to give me beautiful, shimmery glow and sun-kissed look. This product exactly met my expectations and I wasn’t dissapointed. My face never had such a natural, tanned glow before, I’m pleased with my purchase.

The initial idea for this product is to use it as a bronzer but I use it as a highlighter. I prefer deeper shades of brown to use as a bronzer for contouring my face. In my opinion, this product makes a perfect highlighter. I use it on my cheeks and ...

• my temples to define my cheekbones and give me the overall golden glow. It works wonderfully for me. I know that some people use it as powder and apply it all over the face, but I personally think that it would be too much shimmer.

I was always dissapointed with my previous purchases. All the highlighters I tried before were either too pink which I hate, or not giving me enough shimmer. GOSH Sun Powder is absolutely perfect – it’s extremely shimmery and golden which I love. I’ve got a tanned skin so it looks beautifully

on me, it highlights my tan even better. In my opinion, it will look good on all skin types. It will give beautiful golden shimmer to pale complexions and will lighten them up.

I really recommend this product to everyone. It seems a little bit expensive, but for what you get it’s a very good value for money. I’ve never seen such a massive product before, it’s a great pay off. The quality is also amazing, it lasts on me all day which I love. If you’re looking for a golden glow, definitely go and buy this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120091591740530/k2311a0920/9.20.12