Epiphone Les Paul Special 2 guitar
  • I love to play my guitars everyday and I could play all day long

• by SlipknotFan1999

I love to play my guitars everyday and I could play all day long. I just can’t live without my guitars. I am doing a review on the Les Paul Special 2. This guitar is $150 at Guitar Center. To be honest, the Special 2 is a good guitar for beginners and beginners ONLY! But,

I do have some pros and cons on it.

Pros: Pretty nice sound to it, made by Epiphone and not a cheapo, sturdy neck, and the toggle switch never broke on me, and an unbeatable price :)

Cons: Performance is more like a Walmart special, very cheap tone and volume knobs, it barely stays in tune, it easily gets damaged, parts of wood chip off very easily and scratches are noticeable, the input jack easily gets pushed in or as well damaged easily, the tune-o-matic bridge doesn’t help the guitar stay in tune it just helps it go out of tune, at some point you will have to lower the pickups ...

• Epiphone Les Paul Special 2 guitar
      or it will have a tinny sound or no sound at all, and NEVER DROP IT OR BANG IT AGAINST SOMETHING!!, and the nut is very cheap!

Specifications: Chrome hardware, tune-o-matic bridge, rhythm and treble toggle switch, Finishes: Black, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, Wine Red, and White Volume and Tone knobs, dot inlays, 22 frets,

truss rod, chrome tuners, 2 Epiphone Special Pickups, and a traditional Les Paul headstock

If you want this guitar and you’re a beginner, get this guitar and if you’re more of an experienced guitar player, buy a different guitar but if you’re on a tight budget and you really want a guitar, get this, a Squier, or a Fender Starcaster.

guitarhero83 says :

re : I love to play my guitars everyday and I could play all day long
Awesome feeling playing the guitar, especially if it is a good one like this Epiphone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1419091591610630/k2311a0919/9.19.12