Dair B in Excelsior Springs MO
901 Isley Boulevard, Excelsior Springs MO 64024
  • If you are headed to Kansas City and happen to pass through Excelsior Springs MO I would recommend stopping by Dari B
  • Another thing that I like is that they have fresh squeezed orange and lemon juice
  • Overall the Staff adds to the experience making suggestions when they are needed and making customers feel welcome
  • The problem is solved as long as you know you want to go and have cash with you

• by Roxyroberts

Ice Cream compliments summer so well and finding a great Ice Cream place tops it off. If you are headed to Kansas City and happen to pass through Excelsior Springs MO I would recommend stopping by Dari B. It has been around for fifty years and outlived a couple of major ice cream restaurants, that has got to mean something.

With so many great ice cream dishes, at a great price it is hard to choose what to get. My personally favorite is the turtle sundae, add whip cream and it usually weighs in about four dollars.

They usually have specials going on weekly that everyone loves. Another thing that I like is that they have fresh squeezed orange and lemon juice.

The juice is so fresh that you actually get to watch as they make it through the window. I love this place.

I’ve been going here since I was a kid and many of the dishes are customizable. My favorite thing is how the staff treats you.

For awhile my mother could not eats nuts and they never ...

• Dair B in Excelsior Springs MO
      made a big deal when I asked for some of the ice cream without nuts. Even the rare times they accidently put nuts on it they never seemed angry when I asked them to remake it.

Overall the Staff adds to the experience making suggestions when they are needed and making customers feel welcome. The only two draw backs I

have against Dari B are that they are only open March 1st through October 31st every year and that they only take cash.

The cash thing can be a little bit of a hassle in the modern ages where almost everyone carries cards with them. The problem is solved as long as you know you want to go and have cash with you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 719091591570630/k2311a0919/9.19.12