NuFountain Vitamin C Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had been hearing so much about vitamin C serums lately, so I decided to give it a try for myself
  • I noticed a difference in my skin within the first 3 days
  • No, it didn't solve all my problems regarding my skin, but my skin definitely was tighter and had a glow to it that I hadn't seen in a long time
  • I notice that if I skip a night of using this, my skin looks worse the next day
  • I paid about $20 for this product, and it was well worth it

• by kaygen

I had been hearing so much about vitamin C serums lately, so I decided to give it a try for myself. I am in my upper 30’s and my face is starting to show the effects of my past sins such as tanning and smoking. My skin tone is a bit uneven, and my skin is not as elastic as it used to be. My pores are larger than I would like them to be, and there is sun damage that is showing up in the rough texture of my skin. I had heard that vitamin C serums could fix some of these problems and improve the look of skin, so I decided to purchase a bottle of NuFountain Vitamin C serum. I ordered the product through Amazon.com and

received it within 3 days.

The product comes in a small glass bottle with a dropper. The thing that surprised me about this product was the consistency. I was more like water than a serum. Most other serums I’ve tried are thicker and more greasy or oily. This product felt just like I was putting water on my face. The directions say to put 5 -6 drops into the palm of your hand, and then use your fingers to apply the product to your face. Although the watery texture turned me off at first, once I applied the product, I could feel a slight tingling and burning sensation, which told me it was working.

I continued to use the product every morning and night after cleansing my face. After ...

• the serum was applied, I would use a regular facial moisturizer or a retinol product. I noticed a difference in my skin within the first 3 days! No, it didn’t solve all my problems regarding my skin, but my skin definitely was tighter and had a glow to it that I hadn’t seen in a long time. After a week, I could tell that the fine lines were beginning to become more plump. After 2 weeks, my skin looked years younger. My make up went on much smoother, and the overall appearance of my face looked more youthful.

I have been using the product for about a month and my skin seems to improve every day. I notice that if I skip a night of using this, my skin

looks worse the next day. So, I plan to continue with this product as long as it keeps working. The only minor problem I experienced was that my skin seemed to become slightly dried out if I used too much of the serum. This was easily fixed my using a regular moisturizer, and it wasn’t a major problem. Overall, my skin looks better than it has in years!

So I would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to repair some damage and regain a youthful look to their skin. I paid about $20 for this product, and it was well worth it. The small bottle will last a long time because you only need a few drops at a time. This is a great product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118091591500530/k2311a0918/9.18.12